Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Barney-Stintson.jpg

THB spotted at training.....

Matera92 after training.

thumbs_passed_out_04.jpg

No wonder your not going too well on the field. Your training regime consists of getting pissed at a bar.

Sir! You insult the time honoured training methods of our ancient and proud people.

Good day sir!

After a quick Google search (which I now regret), Bare Cave looks exactly like a place the Gumbies would be at home in and run up quite a tab at.
The sexy black men thing?

The Bare Cave is a Vegas Bears strip club/club house that I just invented and I'm going to be the first to spill whiskey on the bar and flip off the bouncer.

It could be a strip club/club house for sexy black men, who knows what you Gumbies are into.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, just remember to take Thorpie with you next time.
A multi gold winning world champion and former world record holder, one of the greatest sportsman our country has produced.

The Bare Cave would let him piss on the floor and bring him a glass of water to continue on with if it got them a photo signed for the wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
Wow all this talk about drinking before games as a training method makes me wonder if we are actually playing The Swamprats.

Are the Bears the Swampies in disguise? Lots of copycats in Vegas you know.

They talk the same lingo, they lose the same way.....Hmmmmm

02pink.jpg

I flourish in the wet. Get your mind out of the gutter, it's full of stripper cards and germs.

I love it how you write something suggestive and pick up on it straight away.

I'll have you know the gutters in Vegas are being cleaned by state of the art street sweepers.

citycath2.jpg

You can eat dinner out of the gutter here and FiveStrings does it regularly.

Wow all this talk about drinking before games as a training method makes me wonder if we are actually playing The Swamprats.

Are the Bears the Swampies in disguise? Lots of copycats in Vegas you know.

They talk the same lingo, they lose the same way.....Hmmmmm

02pink.jpg

Actually we were meant to stay off the booze this week to see if that change would make us play better, however a few of our players felt the need to have just one drink, then another, a third followed, and so on, and so on etc etc.

So basically we are now going to play the game completely wasted and see if that helps.

It's tough to say who to blame, I blame Brown Bottle and saintkildaman. Misfits if you ever saw one.

Keyser Soze QS and Ochre were seen sucking the alchohol out of the dirt, odd trio. kane249 and ioppolo were playing tug-o-war with hilly and Greater Gattsby whilst Citroin watched with doe eyes.

We hope to see ChampRevesby and getgaff demand the ball on Sunday and young Bryce_Jersey17 to play a blinder, we may even see an appearance from YouDontKnowJack and GreatBradScott but maybe not as they are still hibernating for the winter.

Well I think I'm exhausted all my efforts to involve the above Bears. Nothing suss.

You shut up now ABH and just play your part on Sunday, which is to lose.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually we were meant to stay off the booze this week to see if that change would make us play better, however a few of our players felt the need to have just one drink, then another, a third followed, and so on, and so on etc etc.

So basically we are now going to play the game completely wasted and see if that helps.

It's tough to say who to blame, I blame Brown Bottle and saintkildaman. Misfits if you ever saw one.

Keyser Soze QS and Ochre were seen sucking the alchohol out of the dirt, odd trio. kane249 and ioppolo were playing tug-o-war with hilly and Greater Gattsby whilst Citroin watched with doe eyes.

We hope to see ChampRevesby and getgaff demand the ball on Sunday and young Bryce_Jersey17 to play a blinder, we may even see an appearance from ThePuppetMaster and GreatBradScott but maybe not as they are still hibernating for the winter.

Well I think I'm exhausted all my efforts to involve the above Bears. Nothing suss.

You shut up now ABH and just play your part on Sunday, which is to lose.

You feeling a tad lonely in this thread mate?

You feeling a tad lonely in this thread mate?

You can go with that, it's actually no different to you every week tagging each player with a link to the current match thread in your team thread. I'm just bringing them straight to the thread.

No wonder your not going too well on the field. Your training regime consists of getting pissed at a bar.

Usually it works so well for me... the time I won the Alfie (which also coincides with the year I won my first premiership with the Wonders)
The Bare Cave is a nudie bar, shall we go check it out to put the drinks on kyle's annual celebration tab?

You can have his tab... Good luck though... I drank it dry many moons ago

Sir! You insult the time honoured training methods of our ancient and proud people.

Good day sir!

Exactly... (except for this round, under strict instructions not to)

Exactly, nothing wrong with a little team bonding to boost camaraderie
Drunk-Bear-300x179.jpg

That it does friend... but wait until after the game this time! We have to win this!

Mar 8, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
You can go with that, it's actually no different to you every week tagging each player with a link to the current match thread in your team thread. I'm just bringing them straight to the thread.

Well yes there is a difference, a minor one but still a difference none the less

You still hibernating?

Stay that way until Monday as it will help ease the pain of yet another defeat.....or maybe you're use to it already?

Sleep tight little baby bear

Back