Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

2zhnubd.jpg
gmbd.jpg

OFG Warriors Vs Team Pump @ Van Cortlandt Park

Preview to come.​

Last edited:

Hi there Mt Buller Shemons,

I'm sure you're aware we Warriors are new to the competition, but from up on high you may not realise just what kind of team and town Coney Island are. Coney is a part of Brooklyn, the roughest toughest borough of New York, and even though we look friendly, we can and will mess you campaigners up.

We may be young upstarts, but we're more than a match for you nancy boys. So just jump back into your Range Rovers and piss off up to the snow.

Kindest Regards,

El Dubya - Half Back Flank Extraordinaire

I'm sure you're aware we Warriors are new to the competition, but from up on high you may not realise just what kind of team and town Coney Island are. Coney is a part of Brooklyn, the roughest toughest borough of New York, and even though we look friendly, we can and will mess you campaigners up.

We may be young upstarts, but we're more than a match for you nancy boys. So just jump back into your Range Rovers and piss off up to the snow.

Kindest Regards,

Nobody cares.

Kindest Regards,

Lol the Bronx is the roughest, toughest park of New York. Brooklyn is full of hipster flogs.

The Bronx is shithouse, and there are still plenty of areas in Brooklyn where you wouldn't want to walk alone at night.

There are plenty of areas of every major city in the world where you wouldn't want to walk alone at night. Brooklyn isn't unique in that regard.

Coney Island:

luna-park-at-coney-island.jpg

The Bronx:

tumblr_mn64cf5RVv1rbynwco1_500.jpg

Ah, the Warriors. I've been looking forward to taking you guys on ever since I heard you tried to dedicate your team bid to the fighting talents of cooney and his outstanding record in this competition. I wanted to go all grammar nazi on the bid, I really did, but I fought the urge and here we are, the Warriors making a fool of themselves in an attempt to impress a league great, someone still talented enough to sit third in the goalkicking and still with the tremendous decision making to pinch the captaincy off me this week.

Damn everything. I need a snow cone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Demons are our biggest rival for the title, I'm booking the engraver now.

Is there a club with a history of sustained failure like the Demons? Well, apart from the Bears...

We are too good, too clean, too sharp and on home soil, I'm front of our adoring fans, I'm predicting a big win.

Then watch the competition s**t their pants.

If the Demons are our biggest rival for the title, I'm booking the engraver now.

Is there a club with a history of sustained failure like the Demons? Well, apart from the Bears...

We are too good, too clean, too sharp and on home soil, I'm front of our adoring fans, I'm predicting a big win.

Then watch the competition s**t their pants.

It's called beginners luck

Oh and cooney, not sure what half pies you've been playing on so far but I'm predicting candiehappy will enjoy bending you over this week.

It's called beginners luck

I'm not a beginner.

And I'll take great joy in teaching you how it's done.

Watch and learn, grasshopper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back