Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

We play the Demons, hope their not as bad as the demons in the AFL!

2zhnubd.jpg
gmbd.jpg

OFG Warriors Vs Team Pump @ Van Cortlandt Park

Preview to come.​

Are these kits to scale? Cause our bootstudder is gonna be pretty pissed off at having to scrape Demon entrails off our boots come Monday if so.

edit: Stupid bigfooty reformatting. Go to the OP to see the size difference.

Are these kits to scale? Cause our bootstudder is gonna be pretty pissed off at having to scrape Demon entrails off our boots come Monday if so.

edit: Stupid bigfooty reformatting. Go to the OP to see the size difference.

I've heard of 'Mosquito Fleets' but that's ridiculous...

I hear the tradesman is just as likely to pick it open, too

After a couple of hefty sized children, its not exactly Fort Knox :(

Are you implying I only have one missus, but that she has multiple locked boxes?

I'm not sure innuendo is your strong point, tradie.

Nah you have 3, but I have potted all of em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thetradesman will have that locked picked in under a minute.

Nah, he'll be two hours late from when he said he'd be there, rock up with his arse hanging out, dragging mud onto the carpet, scratch his head for 5 mins then claim he doesn't have the right tool, but charge you for the call-out anyway.

Might want to call someone more reliable.

Nah you have 3, but I have potted all of em.

Damn. Logger always told me he kept one diseased whench at all times. Only he knows which ones are clean so we all just leave them alone.

How many times do we have to tell him there is no I. C. Weener at the Demons...

You will all be Ben Dovers by the time we are through with you :thumbsu:

Oh it will happen all right. A change of tactics this week, I'll take you out as you come down the race
In your dreams it might happen, but this is the real life son and that stuff doesn't happen!

In your dreams it might happen, but this is the real life son and that stuff doesn't happen!

I just hope you're not too attached to your teeth...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back