Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody oath we do.
075345-lara-bingle-toby-zerna.jpg

It's a well known phrase floggo. If you're melting at that imagine the puddle you'll be reduced to by Sunday night.
Well I guess my movement on field will be as fluid as water, weaving in and out of anything in front or around me. And you guys will look like your frozen solid, such will be Mount Buller's domination.

Well I guess my movement on field will be as fluid as water, weaving in and out of anything in front or around me. And you guys will look like your frozen solid, such will be Mount Buller's domination.

Want to bet? I'll bet you my sig that I have more disposals than you.

There's a reason we're the lowest scored against team in the league, and it's our rock solid back six. No matter how fluid you are you will be smashed into oblivion:
tumblr_n4cj11iRJk1rne10po1_500.gif

In your dreams it might happen, but this is the real life son and that stuff doesn't happen!
You sound exactly like the full forwards that I have demolished before you Have a look at our last couple of game threads. Live and learn. At least top up your Death & Disability insurance. Don't be selfish and consider your loved ones.

You sound exactly like the full forwards that I have demolished before you Have a look at our last couple of game threads. Live and learn. At least top up your Death & Disability insurance. Don't be selfish and consider your loved ones.
You haven't come up against a full forward like me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A big test this week against one of the best on ball divisions in the league.

Leave those guys to me, I'm going to wear my "Warwick Capper special edition" extra tight leopard print footy shorts this weekend. None of those lads will want to come within 10 feet of me. (Nor will they be able to, I have a very special don't argue, you can see it through my shorts)

Still waiting on the preview - are there any Dees flogs of note?

Who do I take down?

Oi, ease up turbo.

We will smash them but they are not flogs.

Some clubs are just full of flogs but not this group.

Want to bet? I'll bet you my sig that I have more disposals than you.
Sure why not. I'm not overly creative when it comes to those sorts of things, but I think I can back myself in against an old hack ;) :p
There's a reason we're the lowest scored against team in the league, and it's our rock solid back six. No matter how fluid you are you will be smashed into oblivion:
tumblr_n4cj11iRJk1rne10po1_500.gif
That's okay, with the dominance our midfield will have over your's we will be kicking goals over their head from the middle of the ground :)

Sure why not. I'm not overly creative when it comes to those sorts of things, but I think I can back myself in against an old hack ;) :p
We're due for a sig win. ;)

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back