Official Match Thread S18 R07 - East Side Hawks vs Geelong Gumbies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to eat these Gumboots for breakfast, go Hawks.

Hello Hawks. Good to see you again. Haven't had a win against you guys yet, keen to change that this week.

You're not the only one.. Yet you will still be a number after this week.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

You're not the only one.. Yet you will still be a number after this week.

Sit back and enjoy the show.
The plan is to be a major player in the show. The Gumbies will be the one's dominating the show this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't talk to me much. You're like the guy I catch the train with every day for years. Never saying hello but I notice when he isn't there.

Hey, at least he's noticed ;) although likely alone for ever.. Poor bloke, if only he ripped apart the SFA like the great IMS.

Hey, at least he's noticed ;) although likely alone for ever.. Poor bloke, if only he ripped apart the SFA like the great IMS.
He is married :p you think I wouldn't notice jewelry haha

You're talking big, I sat on the bench with SM for most of the last game and we walked it in against the dancing teddy bears.

I'm fresh. I'm energetic and I'm frustrated and angry. You're in trouble this week. :)

Past tense. How sad.

Whoops, wrong match thread :p

I'm just getting in b4 Tarkyn_24 tags me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back