Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Fighting Furies vs Alberton Swamprats at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

that pic reminds me of that speccie you took.

do you have a pic of that? It looked like you had leaped over the scoreboard if I remember correctly.
what you mean this olden days pic?

speccy.jpg

You're clubs lack of homage to it's history is almost as appalling as a tub of yoghurt is to culture.

tribey wants restitution
lack of homage, we are like the Roys and continue to live in the past, the damage all our drinking has done has pretty well rendered our short term memory obsolete.

lack of homage, we are like the Roys and continue to live in the past, the damage all our drinking has done has pretty well rendered our short term memory obsolete.

2004 was my last clear memory.

So, this thread is a bunch of old guys reminiscing about old times.

What fun.
Old guys, young guys, in between guys, it don't matter, telsor my friend, we is gonna wupp these Swampies good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want us to help you lot get to the Royal for fun? Sure, we like helping little old ladies cross the road. :)
No, no, no, no (and to think that I once wanted to be one of your minions). We, the benevolent victors, will assist the bruised and battered Swampies to the tittie pub for recuperation. You guys will think the Royal is a 5 star establishment.

I would be more than happy for a richo type to emerge at the Rats or our Alberton friends the Power
are you saying i'm not richo like, i'm quite good at getting upset when the ball isn't delivered to me lace out

are you saying i'm not richo like, i'm quite good at getting upset when the ball isn't delivered to me lace out
yeah but luckily we have great crumbers that it doesn't matter how the ball gets delivered
Bravo! Olympic class backflip!
giphy.gif

better than climbing over eachother like it is a lemon party

Manure parties are where it's at, at Punt Road Oval.

Don't forget to bring your TV dinners with you rats every Furies player gets issued with a microwave when they sign on.

Don't forget to bring your TV dinners with you rats every Furies player gets issued with a microwave when they sign on.
And a Dump Truck!:thumbsu:

I wish people would stop using my username in vain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back