Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the record for the worst start to a season? Because I think the bears are going to break it.
How are the wonders going again?

Reigning premiers to second last?

How are the wonders going again?

Reigning premiers to second last?
Premiership hangogre. I'd trade a dodgy start to a season for a premiership anyday. Anyone know the record? Or am I wasting my time here. I already reek of booze and I've only been here 5 minutes.

Premiership hangogre. I'd trade a dodgy start to a season for a premiership anyday. Anyone know the record? Or am I wasting my time here. I already reek of booze and I've only been here 5 minutes.
Not sure why you want to hang an ogre.

I didn't realise you won a premiership last year with the wonders.

Not sure why you want to hang an ogre.

I didn't realise you won a premiership last year with the wonders.
No I did not. I'm currently one of the only ones who aren't and we're carrying the team at the moment. Don't worry though, we'll just make the finals and win the flag. We don't need to finish high to win it

No I did not. I'm currently one of the only ones who aren't and we're carrying the team at the moment. Don't worry though, we'll just make the finals and win the flag. We don't need to finish high to win it
You're doing a mighty fine job carrying the team.

Knick off

We have elderly folk who can't afford to turn on their heating, homeless sleeping on the street, drug addicts dying at the hands of low life drug runners.......and we're paying for the Bears existence in the SFA? What's wrong with this country?

You'll find that the bears are a net source of revenue for the league. Why the New TV rights alone almost allowed the Roys to occasionally think about switching on the single bar gas fire in the club rooms. The swamprats share of the licence fee funded a visit to the dentist to count their teeth, (Seven, in case you're wondering), and a single night getaway at a big four caravan park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? We were once teammates at the Dragons, and yep, you guessed it, I played in the midfield while you roamed aimlessly in the backline trying valiantly to get a kick.

I'm also reigning club champion and All-SFA....again from the midfield.

I guess you needed to move to shallow side to gain your recognition.
Well it looks like I didn't do much homework.

Nor did I post whilst we were playing together.

But as I've said to Speck, leaving the Dragons was a very wise move for most of us. If you're the midfield expert that you say you are, take me on, one-v-one, head-to-head, let's see who's better.

Quite a few actually.
la-noire-doubt-meme.png

Cole Phelps :hearts:

Why oh why did you cheat on your missus for the Russian broad :(
I guess it fits the 'Noire' name, but that story went down a dark path about halfway through :(

There was absolutely nothing even remotely endearing about the Russian broad, either :confused:

I've posted in every Wonders thread and about 1/2 of your threads... so yeah

55 posts in our match threads this year though......

I guess it fits the 'Noire' name, but that story went down a dark path about halfway through :(

There was absolutely nothing even remotely endearing about the Russian broad, either :confused:

She was average at best, and the second guy you play with is a knob compared to Phelps.

55 posts in our match threads this year though......

She was average at best, and the second guy you play with is a knob compared to Phelps.
Really? Probably about 300 in Wonders. Your point?

Really? Probably about 300 in Wonders. Your point?

You can't get enough of Vegas can ya?

pantskyle, please tell this kid that playing on the same team as your brother is not advisable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back