Official Match Thread S18; R13: East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressed.jpg
by that team, Roys.

I'm just that sort of guy.

My care for the elderly far outweighs my Qooty competitive spirit, which is why I'm prepared to sacrifice the Qooty game for these kind old souls.

Think of it as a favour, fitzroybulldog.
You're a nice karny. One of the good guys. Top captain and top qootier. It's nice to have a side care and cherish us. But sadly, and I say this from a position of no power, but we will politely decline. Without playing qootball, we dont have a reason to get out and about. If we stop playing qootball, we stop being roys. Our very exsistence starts to become hazy. One of our wise and spiritual leaders Haydn Bunton first spoke the words we each have tattooed on our person 'I qoot, therefore I am'. They are words we live, exist and die by.

I'm just that sort of guy.

My care for the elderly far outweighs my Qooty competitive spirit, which is why I'm prepared to sacrifice the Qooty game for these kind old souls.

Think of it as a favour, fitzroybulldog.
You're a nice karny. One of the good guys. Top captain and top qootier. It's nice to have a side care and cherish us. But sadly, and I say this from a position of no power, but we will politely decline. Without playing qootball, we dont have a reason to get out and about. If we stop playing qootball, we stop being roys. Our very exsistence starts to become hazy. One of our wise and spiritual leaders Haydn Bunton first spoke the words we each have tattooed on our person 'I qoot, therefore I am'. They are words we live, exist and die by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't anger him any more, you're only rendering your own situation more unsafe. We'll have the ambulance on standby for you.
always have an ambulance on standby. Make sense at our age.
Im not worried about angering him. He can jump and stomp around, but when I bring my lemon slice and limoncello trifle, he'll as happy as can be.

always have an ambulance on standby. Make sense at our age.
Im not worried about angering him. He can jump and stomp around, but when I bring my lemon slice and limoncello trifle, he'll as happy as can be.

I fear you will have to bring more than that - we live on a diet of sugar-free Cruisers and well prepared fairy bread. With the crusts off, obviously.

Sugar free cruisers? You realize that that fake sugat is bad for your health. Plus they're cruisers.
I can bring fairy bread.
Don't ever speak ill of the Cruisers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back