Official Match Thread S18; R13 Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to beat Wacky, tigland, TIA, london, UL and many more to post it this week.......... i guess you could say were all keen to be a part of the Furies Train.
So, how many captains does the Furies currently have? Seriously though, this should be organized, and given to one person to post for the week. Either you are tigland should come in on Friday night, and if it's not posted, then make sure you post the teamsheet.

And I haven't seen much of londontiger this season, is he always trailing behind? ;)

We let TIA name it last week. BIG MISTAKE

Have got him back on rookie tasks
So, you are letting the rookie take care of the rookies. Original.

So, how many captains does the Furies currently have? Seriously though, this should be organized, and given to one person to post for the week. Either you are tigland should come in on Friday night, and if it's not posted, then make sure you post the teamsheet.
Sadly, some whores just want all the attention...

How many times has a captain got their side to the minor premiership, premiership and pre season cup.

The answer is once and there I was (with clarkey) captaining the ship. The furies are not that good.

Also goodbye this thread is no longer for me.

We'll miss your rants about s**t that no one give's a damn about.

And I haven't seen much of londontiger this season, is he always trailing behind? ;)

Read one of Boncers posts on page one, or even croweater 41 s op.............it's like Jobe never left.

TIA and myself are currently attending the Bengwatkins how to oust your captain classes.

I don't read what bonce posts, he posts a lot this season, meaning I'd be here all day. And as for crowwie's OP, I did a quick Ctrl+F for akkaps, other than that, and reading the Simpsons joke, I didn't read the OP.

Well how do you prepare for the game if you don't read the amazing facts at hand?

Bonce will be devo, to learn that his wisdom is being wasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay. What ever you say goes.

Wheres Uncle_Leo to keep you entertained?

The one time I need you UL.

There is no point arguing with him.

He isn't admin but edits and deletes posts at will.

He is a sad sad man on the most pathetic power trip of all time.

Because my teammates are the ones that deserve it.
Your humbleness is humbling, mate.
But why do you continue to address these phonies with such gentlemanly posture on every occasion? Is it sympathy?

Your humbleness is humbling, mate.
But why do you continue to address these phonies with such gentlemanly posture on every occasion? Is it sympathy?
We need to teach them he right ways to behave, instead of this silly behaviour seems to have overtaken them currently.

We need to teach them he right ways to behave, instead of this silly behaviour seems to have overtaken them currently.
Well they should be grateful that they're in for 2 schoolings this week then I guess...

The Furies suck because they have 50 captains and are too busy infighting to see who the real captain is. Have they even won a game this year?
Derrrrr Fighting Furies

I blame evil TIA

The Furies suck because they have 50 captains and are too busy infighting to see who the real captain is. Have they even won a game this year?
Hehehe! You have absolutely no idea how the Furies work, neither do I for that matter, but we do and we work magnificently.
SEVEN.

The only thing worse then playing the Fuzzies is having to try and talk to croweater 41 for the entire week. Bloke is easily the worst banterer (I totally didn't make that up) in the whole league.

What a pleb.

once I get my way, there will be only one captain :thumbsu:. Hi fumbler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back