Official Match Thread S18; R13 Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

once I get my way, there will be only one captain :thumbsu:. Hi fumbler
I can understand the fumbler is trying to groom TIA and Wacky for leadership some day. But there does need to a divid between what captains do and the committee does. It should be the captains responsibility to post the teams, with the vc posting it when the captain is unable to.

I can understand the fumbler is trying to groom TIA and Wacky for leadership some day. But there does need to a divid between what captains do and the committee does. It should be the captains responsibility to post the teams, with the vc posting it when the captain is unable to.

our 'worst captain in the league' posted the team this week, so its a non issue.

You are 100% correct, it should be. But we are the Furies and we'll just continue to do what we do, whatever that is.
I always thought Wacky Tiger was our King, tigland the Queen and fumbler the Court Jester!

Can you please explain or show me where or when we have stuffed up our team submission???

You really are your avatar.

It should be the captains responsibility to post the teams, with the vc posting it when the captain is unable to.
How about we let them both do it and see if they can even come up with the same list?

You are 100% correct, it should be. But we are the Furies and we'll just continue to do what we do, whatever that is.
If you think this is the case, then you should state this. And make sure the captain know what you are talking about.
I always thought Wacky Tiger was our King, tigland the Queen and fumbler the Court Jester!
Which would make you dunce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are your avatar.
I spent about an hour last night trying to find a Raj gif or a Gupta from Outsourced gif that would fit within the limitations of an avatar. I ended up with a Sheldon one because it was the one that fit.

I never said you stuffed up your team submission. I'm questioning the eagerness and 'competition' to post the team sheet.
So i really dont see why you have such an issue with it then. Teams have all been submitted on time and we have been spreading the load giving people an opportunity to help out the club. Im sure tigland and fumbler well maybe not fumbler and i know i certainly do log on to check the correct side is posted as has been discussed.

Really not sure why it concerns you so much.

If you think this is the case, then you should state this. And make sure the captain know what you are talking about.

Which would make you dunce.
Why would I want them to know what I'm talking about, half the time I don't know!:confused:

I'm not the dunce, I'm more of a shadowy figure, in the shadows probably!o_O

So i really dont see why you have such an issue with it then. Teams have all been submitted on time and we have been spreading the load giving people an opportunity to help out the club. Im sure tigland and fumbler well maybe not fumbler and i know i certainly do log on to check the correct side is posted as has been discussed.

Are we have a serious discussion about this, or is akkaps taking the piss??

I don't remember the last time someone posted a team sheet on Momday night.
Also, it should not be considered a completion to post the team sheet, especially this early. With the addition of TheCuzEffect to your squad this week, your gonna end up changing it.

This kind of thing also boost my post count. Take that bonce.

I don't remember the last time someone posted a team sheet on Momday night.
Also, it should not be considered a completion to post the team sheet, especially this early. With the addition of TheCuzEffect to your squad this week, your gonna end up changing it.

This kind of thing also boost my post count. Take that bonce.
Logger wanted teams in early so we got in early. TheCuzEffect still has a bit of training to do to prove fitness for match day so might just wait an extra week :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back