Official Match Thread S18 R5 Fighting Furies vs Mt Buller Demons at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If your avatar is you, you're right, unfortunately.

That's one good thing about the Furies - they have hot chicks as their avatars.

Nothing less than ex Motley Crue or Poison groupies get past our doors. We have standards you know.

tugga, you remember to not change your underwear for this one?
tigland, have you bought the scrubbing brushes to scrub me down after our fabulous win?

Not we, but I! Well the Furies, collectively, are ready.

I'm still waiting for Footypie32 's jokes.

I imagine we'll be needing to do shots during the game however. Jokes on him though as that's standard for the Furies.

tugga, you remember to not change your underwear for this one?
tigland, have you bought the scrubbing brushes to scrub me down after our fabulous win?

SB at the ready. I am itching to use it (pun intended)

Oh and game day bitches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay guys form two lanes. This time we are going to warm up using footballs this time. It seemed to work before the hawks game. I really thought virtual footy was the way of the future. It appears some way off.:(
fumbler we won't be role playing in the warm ups either.

Okay guys form two lanes. This time we are going to warm up using footballs this time. It seemed to work before the hawks game. I really thought virtual footy was the way of the future. It appears some way off.:(
Surely you mean two queues to the bar!!!:eek:

No role playing? Dammit I will take the chaps off.

Gotten over my flu just in time to flog these muppets. Go Dees!

Condoms................use them.

Nuffers i drank all night at the The Brewery couldn't find you but i imagined we spewed late at night together..............so glad i never posted but. :hearts:

Wrong thread. Shouldn't u be in the Port v Melbourne match thread ;)

The flu has obviously made him badly delirious, so much so that he seems to think the Demons can win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back