Official Match Thread S18 Round 11 - Baghdad Bandits v Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

#CelebrateGoodTimes
#WoefulWarriors

Stop dancing like an idiot.

Good game Bandits, and genuinely awesome match thread, the most fun I've had in the SFA, even after that flog steward decided our #bootybattle wasn't PC enough.

Thank you Logger for taking a few more years off my life with you simming.

• Neither getting, near the ball much, BoshtrichBurger gave Bengwatkins a lesson. - 2m from 97 to 99.
  • In a bit of an exhibition, I'm not sure that what Bengwatkins did to candiehappy should be entirely legal. - 63m from 14 to 77.
Sorry candiehappy :p Damn you BoshtrichBurger for defeating me...for...2minutes...Was it a maths lesson?

Well done to Stronzo to, matched me for goals :thumbsu:

[*]While worlds weren't set on fire, beez did a demolition job on Mr_Smooth. - 26m from 0 to 26.
Probably had that coming :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Neither getting, near the ball much, BoshtrichBurger gave Bengwatkins a lesson. - 2m from 97 to 99.
  • In a bit of an exhibition, I'm not sure that what Bengwatkins did to candiehappy should be entirely legal. - 63m from 14 to 77.
Sorry candiehappy :p Damn you BoshtrichBurger for defeating me...for...2minutes...Was it a maths lesson?

Well done to Stronzo to, matched me for goals :thumbsu:

Just so everyone knows. Beng was the one who put my avatar together.

I hope you get ******* smashed with annoying PM gif requests.

#notbitter

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAHHHHH!!!!!

Great game Warriors, and lets hope the result is the same next time we meet.

Booty Battle victors
stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif
Well done former Bash Brother

Well done Bombers. Great match thread, expected nothing less

Cheers Bandits, an entertaining week - too good for us on the day.
To the victor the spoils, ahem...

image.jpg

Went out last night for Father's Day and had a feeling in my waters something like this had happened.

Disappointed as we got off to a great start. Stronzo, Bosh played well, BigJoe smashed it in the ruck, zackah is a tackling machine but again we just miss out on the four points.

I will say this, Logger you are making a powerful enemy and I hope your hospital cover is up-to-date.

Next week, The Bears. That one is now a must win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back