Official Match Thread S18 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Geelong Gumbies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Great start to the thread anyways Gumbies need to bounce back after the loss before the bye.

Wonders may not be travelling the best right now but they are still the reigning premiers and must be respected on the field...... In here perhaps not as much ;)

we don't lose 2 in a row. I was sore last time out and that was probably the difference between the two sides.
big call but I'm a big presence.

really not concerned about the opposition in this case. it's all about how we play. we play well, we win. our best is better. don't think any sane individual would argue against this.

we don't lose 2 in a row. I was sore last time out and that was probably the difference between the two sides.

really not concerned about the opposition in this case. it's all about how we play. we play well, we win. our best is better. don't think any sane individual would argue against this.

****awaiting the insane to prove you right****

I'm not sure you have ever done anything in the SFA to count yourself as a 'presence'.
Should be a quieter thread this season than last without EF99 :)
We have HaroCant now though ;)

Also Golumless just dribble on in here how bad the gumbos are, how ABH knifed peterss who hasn't been seen since and how they need to change their name. ;)

Overall team averages
Code:
Wonders          Averages         Gumbies
14.6             Goals            16.2
7.2              Behinds          9.3
246.8            Disposals        246.3
130.7            Kicks            126.6
116.1            Handballs        119.7
50.0             Marks            48.7
27.8             Tackles          25.8
14.4             Hit Outs         11.7
14.8             Frees For        18.4
15.0             Frees Against    13.8
964.5            DT               963.7
1151.3           Exie             1151.5
Averages when Wonders are home and Gumbies away
Code:
15.2             Goals            15.4
7.2              Behinds          11.0
242.0            Disposals        252.4
129.6            Kicks            128.8
112.4            Handballs        123.6
51.6             Marks            48.6
25.0             Tackles          23.8
15.6             Hit Outs         12.6
15.2             Frees For        16.4
16.0             Frees Against    13.0
949.6            DT               968.0
1139.4           Exie             1149.2
Averages against when Wonders are at home and Gumbies are away
Code:
19.6             Goals            13.2
12.4             Behinds          8.8
262.0            Disposals        242.8
135.8            Kicks            127.4
126.2            Handballs        115.4
49.8             Marks            52.8
27.6             Tackles          27.6
15.4             Hit Outs         13.6
16.0             Frees For        13.0
15.2             Frees Against    16.4
1035.4           DT               947.2
1233.0           Exie             1136.2
Combined averages of wonders home and gumbies against away, and vice versa
Code:
14.2             Goals            17.5
8.0              Behinds          11.7
242.4            Disposals        257.2
128.5            Kicks            132.3
113.9            Handballs        124.9
52.2             Marks            49.2
26.3             Tackles          25.7
14.6             Hit Outs         14.0
14.1             Frees For        16.2
16.2             Frees Against    14.1
948.4            DT               1001.7
1137.8           Exie             1191.1
Result: Gumbies by at least 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure you have ever done anything in the SFA to count yourself as a 'presence'.

We have HaroCant now though ;)

Also Golumless just dribble on in here how bad the gumbos are, how ABH knifed peterss who hasn't been seen since and how they need to change their name. ;)
says a lot about you and how you adjudicate things if you don't recognize the mountain of work I do off the ball.
ask any astute judge and they'll repeat what I said in my previous post.
I am a presence.

Need to bait better than rehashing the same dribble crowie if you want me to rant with ya ;)
So by not baiting hard enough I still managed a response. Intriguing to say the least ;)

says a lot about you and how you adjudicate things if you don't recognize the mountain of work I do off the ball.
ask any astute judge and they'll repeat what I said in my previous post.
I am a presence.
So your peterss2.0 behind the scenes and off the ball type?

I see already that this thread is boycott worthy. Same old tripe from a tired old list of has beens. Well done Wonders.
The internet has been a bit dodgy out on the West Coast recently. Due to the recent nude leaks, the internet has been used so much that the servers out here can't really deal with it. Don't worry, it's just coming back now.

I see already that this thread is boycott worthy. Same old tripe from a tired old list of has beens. Well done Wonders.
Jeez I didn't think it would be this easy to rustle jimmies. Might just be boycott worthy if all you are going to do is sook....

Jeez I didn't think it would be this easy to rustle jimmies. Might just be boycott worthy if all you are going to do is sook....
Threads been up for 2 hours and already complaining about quality of posting. Starting to realise why the Gumbies are one of the worst posting teams in the league.

Threads been up for 2 hours and already complaining about quality of posting. Starting to realise why the Gumbies are one of the worst posting teams in the league.
3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Please.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back