Official Match Thread S18 Round 12 (Rivalry Round) Alberton Swamprats v Gold City Royals @ Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win Royals and thanks for the game Rats.

VitalDread at CHF was immense, and sverik25 continues his domination of Alberton with a BOG performance.

THEN I'LL GO TO THE ******* WARRIORS

WE WIN **** YEAH GO ROYALS!!!!

george-costanza-gives-up.gif

Great win Royals and thanks for the game Rats.

VitalDread at CHF was immense, and sverik25 continues his domination of Alberton with a BOG performance.
my gamestyle of barely posting so i don't have high hopes on myself seems to work :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had to do it eventually.

Well done Royals, days like these make the whole thing worth it. Let's savour it, survive, and get back to civilization.
I won't have any more of this gif nonsense, after this one was used to describe me, earlier in the week.
200.gif

Cheers Rats for a great game, don't know where us Royals would be if we hadn't played you lot twice. Respect.

I was actually planning my first media article about the rigged nature of the sim, but now it looks like that will have to wait. Not sure if I'm happy or sad about that.

One thing I am happy about though is the win. It was a great team performance, everyone played their role, even ego-centric okey in the forward pocket as a decoy. Looks like we'll have to stick to the winning formula now.

#KeepOkeyinTheFP

Cheers Rats for a great game, don't know where us Royals would be if we hadn't played you lot twice. Respect.

I was actually planning my first media article about the rigged nature of the sim, but now it looks like that will have to wait. Not sure if I'm happy or sad about that.

One thing I am happy about though is the win. It was a great team performance, everyone played their role, even ego-centric okey in the forward pocket as a decoy. Looks like we'll have to stick to the winning formula now.

#KeepOkeyinTheFP
If that hashtag gets trending I will refuse to play for the rest of the season :p

Thanks for the game Rats, was a good week!

KEsinqp.gif
Lucky.

You made a big call, and in the end, you get to stay with the Royals free of guilt, instead of going to the Warriors/pulling out of the bet.

I look forward to you guaranteeing us more wins with this deal-with-the-devil approach. :thumbsu:

Lucky.

You made a big call, and in the end, you get to stay with the Royals free of guilt, instead of going to the Warriors/pulling out of the bet.

I look forward to you guaranteeing us more wins with this deal-with-the-devil approach. :thumbsu:
This means I have to do this every week don't I?

This means I have to do this every week don't I?
Damn straight.

You're the 'barometer' now. You'd better be okay with it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back