Official Match Thread S18 Round 14: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

pantskyle, he's talking s**t about bear puns. Paw form, Danoz. Paw form.

Just making my point about knowing that this thread will dragon more and more true. :(

At least the Wonders can kickstart our undefeated run to the finals against the Dragons. Hopefully this game is as exciting for us as the Grand Final was last year.
Oh dear, apparently I need to spell it out to you. I used a very lame and paw "wonder" pun, which seemed to slip straight over your awareness.

Not really. We belted them to start the season.

The fact remains though, the Wonders are losers now.

What does the Wonders have to do with it, the Bears were called lame by a Dragon and we beat the Dragons.

Go ahead and beat the Wonders though, we'll try and beat the Hawks and get off the bottom.

Don't worry, he's totally coming back next week. Gotta spend this week self-flagellating on the Swans board.
Not my fault I'm a winner in all aspects of life.

Ah the Dragons, if your clubroom was on fire I wouldn't even piss on it to get the flames out. Probably because I would burn that shithole down to the ground myself. Not like there's anything valuable in there anyway.

Not my fault I'm a winner in all aspects of life.

Ah the Dragons, if your clubroom was on fire I wouldn't even piss on it to get the flames out. Probably because I would burn that shithole down to the ground myself. Not like there's anything valuable in there anyway.

Ah, PVF. I'd set you on fire JUST so I could piss on you.

Oh dear, apparently I need to spell it out to you. I used a very lame and paw "wonder" pun, which seemed to slip straight over your awareness.

I'm embearrassed now. :( Feel like I'm at the bottom of the ladder. :p

Urgh, Wonders. Let's play a game.

eaglesfan99

giphy.gif

last couple weeks have felt a bit like this.

i feel a change in the air though.

could just be gas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back