Official Match Thread S18 Round 14: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

******* Sydney flog.

HARPSichord comes out swinging with a KILLER one-liner.

16869d7c741e57cf13a60f19b4dc0aa192a95981b7a852627c072ec93600b931.jpg

This is the big one fellow Dragons, need to be these "Wonders" to the sword! Fire up boys!
Better be careful with all that firing up business. Apparently they won't even piss on us to put us out? :confused:

Obviously not. If I did, you would be knocked the **** out. Would love to knock your smug little bandwagoning face in. I'll be running straight at you after the first bounce.
No don't do that!
His stats suggest he could be one of our best players this week. :thumbsu:

Dragons banter? Gr8 b8 m8, no h8 I r8 7/8.

Obviously not. If I did, you would be knocked the **** out. Would love to knock your smug little bandwagoning face in. I'll be running straight at you after the first bounce.

Oh my. I'm so terribly horrified. Anything but my smug little bandwagoning face. Forgive me for my sins, PLEASE.

tumblr_lyxmztgXam1qjnk5k.png

No don't do that!
His stats suggest he could be one of our best players this week. :thumbsu:

It's like the S17 Grand Final and every Dragons player all over again. :eek:

Yeah, except it's you and this week...;)

Don't poke flaws in my logic, you gherkin. It wipes the smile off of my smug little bandwagoning face. :(

Don't poke flaws in my logic, you gherkin. It wipes the smile off of my smug little bandwagoning face. :(
Well if I do at least then you'll know where my fingers have been beforehand...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if I do at least then you'll know where my fingers have been beforehand...

Bloody Dragons always jerkin the gherkin, too busy to win Premierships.

Bloody Dragons always jerkin the gherkin, too busy to win Premierships.
Well yeah I'd rather think of it as yanking your chain...

You. Everyone is laughing at you.

I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to *in' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

How's that thread of yours going?

#lolnorf

You. Everyone is laughing at you.
Is that the best you've got? I never had any intention of doing that thread, it was just way to get the league talking about me again and you still are.

You've dropped the ball, PVF. I used to rate you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back