Official Match Thread S18 Round 15: Baghdad Bandits vs Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison

Ah yes, I knew you'd pull the "Meltdown" card from your deck of retorts.

You are far to predictable. My apologies for trying to do your job for you and explaining to your kids what actual banter is.

But you keep stroking those feathers. You are ever so good at it.

Been around a couple seasons, wins an Alfie... thinks he's king s**t of the circuit.
No wonder people have been mentioning how s**t match threads are with the arse bandits. Truly horrific watching one guy defend his pathetic excuse for a team and their "culture" for a day and a half.

I responded with banter, your response is I'm getting upset...
Yes, the logic is sound and proven. Doesn't matter who sounded and proved it, it just is cause I said so.

Gee Dub, am I at Full Back again this week?

Yes, the logic is sound and proven. Doesn't matter who sounded and proved it, it just is cause I said so.

A wild Shermy uses Confusion. It failed.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
A wild Shermy uses Confusion. It failed.

tumblr_lxcgodkJVt1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton

Not sure. I'll use my trick that I tried against the Demons and see if I can get any feedback this time.

Where do my Bandit minions want to play? And Bears folk, how should I name my team. Open to any suggestions. This is YOUR chance to have your say!

Not sure. I'll use my trick that I tried against the Demons and see if I can get any feedback this time.

Where do my Bandit minions want to play? And Bears folk, how should I name my team. Open to any suggestions. This is YOUR chance to have your say!

We don't really care what you do.

I'll be playing ruck though, who are you putting up against me?

Been around a couple seasons, wins an Alfie... thinks he's king s**t of the circuit.
No wonder people have been mentioning how s**t match threads are with the arse bandits. Truly horrific watching one guy defend his pathetic excuse for a team and their "culture" for a day and a half.

See, as soon as you use the term "Arse Bandit" you lose all credibility.

Why dont you just s**t on a plate and hand it up as desert if this is the crap you're going to come out with?

See, as soon as you use the term "Arse Bandit" you lose all credibility.

Why dont you just s**t on a plate and hand it up as desert if this is the crap you're going to come out with?

He's cut.

Cut like an arse bandit.

And Bengwatkins it seems nobody wants to sabotage your Alfie quest. I'm surprised and a little disappointed in the league.

The 150-gamer at fullback who's currently leading the Iron Fist award* fancies his chances at that.

*only still leading because Danoz hasn't updated it this week, but whatevs.

Back