Official Match Thread S18 Round 15: Baghdad Bandits vs Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So we are playing the Lost Vegas Cubs this week, no wonder my fellow Bandits haven't even worried about showing up.

Anyway, How is the season going Bears? I'm going to visit Vegas in just over a week. This is an all expenses paid trip by the Bears top brass to write up an independent report on why there Qooty team cant get the job done. Will be money well spent from the management team, and no doubt will be used to clean house at the end of the year.

I am the Bears top brass and we aren't paying a cent towards your trip over to try and bang white trash toothless hookers and lose at craps.

Enjoy North Las Vegas.

Really enjoyed the last few pages of Bengwatkins having a meltdown.

Complaining that we are an active team, better call the fun police to get us to tone it down a notch so the lesser sides don't get hurt feelings. Sorry that our ladder position doesn't upset us all that much, I know you'd love to use that as your prime banter topic but we are well resigned to our battle to avoid the wooden spoon and enjoy ourselves.

I do wish the Bandits all the best in winning the premiership, everyone knows that when you are the reigning champs new players tend to jump on board that team. It's a great way to sign players. Good luck.

Ah yes, I knew you'd pull the "Meltdown" card from your deck of retorts.

You are far to predictable. My apologies for trying to do your job for you and explaining to your kids what actual banter is.

But you keep stroking those feathers. You are ever so good at it.

Ah, must not forget the token response to brahj and his GIF directed at me. Give me a sec, I have it around here somewhere...

Middle-finger-gif-2.gif

I am the Bears top brass and we aren't paying a cent towards your trip over to try and bang white trash toothless hookers and lose at craps.

Enjoy North Las Vegas.
This is awkward then, someone has already given me money for the trip, so it looks like there is a power struggle in play at the Lost Vegas Bear Cubs

Ah yes, I knew you'd pull the "Meltdown" card from your deck of retorts.

You are far to predictable. My apologies for trying to do your job for you and explaining to your kids what actual banter is.

But you keep stroking those feathers. You are ever so good at it.

Oh the old "I knew you'd say that but I didn't claim it prior but I'll say that anyway now to make it look like I knew" card?

Look at you trying to be like a real captain, maybe you'll get the role at the Bandits, however one instruction I would give my players is to not look towards you for advice on how to banter. After all they would like to be good at it.

This is awkward then, someone has already given me money for the trip, so it looks like there is a power struggle in play at the Lost Vegas Bear Cubs

Well there is your mistake, We are the Las Vegas Bears, you're visiting some cheap imitation.

Well there is your mistake, We are the Las Vegas Bears, you're visiting some cheap imitation.
I said the report was on your club, don't need to get upset that I'm changing the name a little for banter. Anyway, report will be ready on the 15th, so get ready for the house cleaner to come in.

Its a quantity vs quality thing there.

Of course, you and your leadership believe that quantity automaticly equals quality and the fact that we are not slamming posts into this match means we are lacking quantity and therefore quality.

Common error. Rookie error.
You have neither.
Oh you'll be, playing in the, middle... of the goal, square.

Boom!

Also guys, lets get around, our fearless Full Back.

#fivey150
thanks coach!

#fivey150 #OneFiveZeroStrings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said the report was on your club, don't need to get upset that I'm changing the name a little for banter. Anyway, report will be ready on the 15th, so get ready for the house cleaner to come in.

I responded with banter, your response is I'm getting upset... Wow, you pay too much attention at Bengs School of Banter.

Oh the old "I knew you'd say that but I didn't claim it prior but I'll say that anyway now to make it look like I knew" card?

Look at you trying to be like a real captain, maybe you'll get the role at the Bandits, however one instruction I would give my players is to not look towards you for advice on how to banter. After all they would like to be good at it.

Hang on, let me respond to that like your fantastic bunch of banterers.

Are you ready?

Lubed up for this to?

Do you want a moment to collect yourself?

Alrighty, here we go!

NigaHigaBLAH.gif

#PantsFlog no surprise.

Rurous around the town is that, with the horrible form of the Las Vegas Bears in their return season, the city council is threatening to shut down the Stadium in the Sky and forcing the Bears to relocate.

The Bears 17th coach for this season, Coach Walken, said that he would do anything in his power to keep the stadiums rich 4 month history alive.

"It's, a special place, to play qootball, and, without it, we wouldn't, be able to play."

A vote was taken 1 month ago with a unanimous decision to tear the stadium down. Enter Coach Walken. The miracle worker somehow convinced the majority of the council to agree to keep the monumental stadium well and truly in the sky.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/oct/01/council-voting-financing-proposed-downtown-stadium/

In other news, Councilman Stavros Anthony has been reported missing and has not been seen for several days.....

More to come.

Hang on, let me respond to that like your fantastic bunch of banterers.

Are you ready?

Lubed up for this to?

Do you want a moment to collect yourself?

Alrighty, here we go!

NigaHigaBLAH.gif

#PantsFlog no surprise.

I find it humorous that you feel you can validly have a go at other posters bantering. Ironic even. That gif is the best thing you have posted in this thread.

#BengsTearsNowWithAddedMelt

I find it humorous that you feel you can validly have a go at other posters bantering. Ironic even. That gif is the best thing you have posted in this thread.

#BengsTearsNowWithAddedMelt

Im still struggling to find anything we can label as "Best" of yours.

Just a fine sprinkled layer of crap over the top of your other posters trying to bait me into responses.

Just a fine sprinkled layer of crap over the top of your other posters trying to bait me into responses.

There there Bengy, I know it's rough carrying an entire team around on your rather inadequate shoulders, I feel for ya.

bearhug2.jpg

The Bears understanding and definition of "Meltdown" is the same as their definition for a successful season it would seem.

You couldn't combine that into one post?

I don't need to post at my best. I'm not front and centre at the Bears, I like to sit back and let the team have at it and enjoy themselves.

Maybe you should try it, it'll be good for when you become captain. You'll see that when you surround yourself with decent posters you can have a rest.

Hey now! Comparing Beng to Homer is an absolute howler of a call. Beng is smart, fashionable, good at sprots, has hair, only one child, wears a black, gold and red shirt, isn't suffering from failing kidneys and as a Baghdad resident he doesn't drink. Do some research next time m8.

Hey now! Comparing Beng to Homer is an absolute howler of a call. Beng is smart, fashionable, good at sprots, has hair, only one child, wears a black, gold and red shirt, isn't suffering from failing kidneys and as a Baghdad resident he doesn't drink. Do some research next time m8.

Oh yeah, that guernsey design that you nicked from the Las Vegas team thread.

Baghdad will be wearing their Prison Bar strip this week. We'll pretend we're wearing our Home strip, and then run out in our Away jumper.

Oh yeah, that guernsey design that you nicked from the Las Vegas team thread.

Baghdad will be wearing their Prison Bar strip this week. We'll pretend we're wearing our Home strip, and then run out in our Away jumper.

1t1oxl.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back