Official Match Thread S18 Round 17 - Baghdad Bandits vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

No seriously have the Wonders given up? Has there ever been a walkover in SFA? Serious question.

We are witnessing history here today.

Or they could be trying out some stalling tactic in which none of them post at all until the match starts...

No seriously have the Wonders given up? Has there ever been a walkover in SFA? Serious question.
6 Wonders posters have posted in this thread.

6 Bandits posters haved posted in this thread.

How embarrassing for the Bandits.

This won't be the first time they'll find themselves with their pants down an in unfortunate situation.

Well, I kinda lied. I had 1500 words written and thats all I could get so I just submitted.

Kinda like the bombers really. Always short of the mark and just consistently getting P's. Never impress anyone but do enough so you don't get kicked out.

This won't be the first time they'll find themselves with their pants down an in unfortunate situation.
Semantics.
Well, I kinda lied. I had 1500 words written and thats all I could get so I just submitted.

Kinda like the bombers really. Always short of the mark and just consistently getting P's. Never impress anyone but do enough so you don't get kicked out.
No kinda like you.

Correct, we are breaking records while you are paddling yourselves on the bum with a spoon.

Well, you will be. Spoony!

Correct, we are breaking records while you are paddling yourselves on the bum with a spoon.

Well, you will be. Spoony!
Given our track record of defeating the Bombers/Bandits in the last round of the season for a monumental reason (making finals/not coming last), I think our bums will continue to be smooth as a baby's bottom.

Given our track record of defeating the Bombers/Bandits in the last round of the season for a monumental reason (making finals/not coming last), I think our bums will continue to be smooth as a baby's bottom.

You didnt beat us in the last round last season, and youve NEVER beaten the Bandits. Ever.

Ever.

You do know we've played each other three times in the last round of the home and away season and we've won all three encounters? You're not very good at this game.

You do know we've played each other three times in the last round of the home and away season and we've won all three encounters? You're not very good at this game.
It's a good thing my talents lie on the field!

Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Centre? Jibbed. I hope I get subbed off early so I can yell obscenities from the sideline at PVF.

#retireagainyouhackPVF #beng4thealfie

West Coast Wonders Official Team Sheet R17 v Baghdad Bandits
FB: Marklar_33 - RookieListed - SuperSub17
HB: jjsmitty8 - Yellow Feathers - southernswannies
C: PVF- JP Sauce - Wooljay
HF: ClarkeM - Haro Cant II - ShaunDuggan
FF: TheFreshBanana - croweater 41 - 4321
R: Shallow - SSwans2011 - Golumless
B: Joshen - Scodog10

Changes:
RookieListed W to FB
PVF HF to Wing
ClarkeM FB to HF

Logger

Sexy forward line and midfield. Backline goes alright too.

It is funny watching opposition teams get big-headed when we decide to take a season off. Seriously though, who are the Bandits and what kind of a name is that anyway?

Sexy forward line and midfield. Backline goes alright too.

It is funny watching opposition teams get big-headed when we decide to take a season off. Seriously though, who are the Bandits and what kind of a name is that anyway?

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.

Wasnt RookieListed going to be your new great FF? Why is he playing at FB on ME of all people? Are you planning to sacrifice his remains after the match?

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.

Wasnt RookieListed going to be your new great FF? Why is he playing at FB on ME of all people? Are you planning to sacrifice his remains after the match?
You are correct.

Taking a season off DOES help us sleep at night. Qooty can result in clinical manifestations such as all-nighters, especially if you're any good at it.

And a bloke who's new to the position of FB. I see no better person to chuck him on. It's best to start things off on the easiest difficulty level.

Back