Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

How'd you know Harriet was blind.
I do live in a different time as well. I live in the WIB timezone.
Are you watching me?

Yes I am. I'm sitting in the tree outside yoiur windown.

Stop watching that clip about the goat and that horse taking the innocence of that young woman.

You're write. their very important.
Bobby-Hill.gif

Youve got a year to get them ready for NAPLAN!!!! WOOO NAPLAN!!!!
And we just got blasted for not meeting our targets in our three yearly review. Maybe if we kept our severely low literacy students down for a year they could catch up, instead we just keep pushing them through. I understand the social development argument for not keeping kids down, but then you can't also have a results based system.

And we just got blasted for not meeting our targets in our three yearly review. Maybe if we kept our severely low literacy students down for a year they could catch up, instead we just keep pushing them through. I understand the social development argument for not keeping kids down, but then you can't also have a results based system.
Pyne is so much more of a campaigner than that fitzroybulldog.

Pyne is just a member of the babushka doll campaigner front bench that Abbott has assembled; you get through one only to find another campaigner.
Im just tired of politicians telling educators how to educate, in way that usually serves some agenda. There are so many amazing educator and educational researchers who would put together a system that would be incredible, it'll just never happen.

Anyway we digress.

El Dubya you're a ugly poopface and qooty smells just as bad*

Not really, but i figured i needed to say it before alexisonfire calls me s**t again.

Im just tired of politicians telling educators how to educate, in way that usually serves some agenda. There are so many amazing educator and educational researchers who would put together a system that would be incredible, it'll just never happen.

Anyway we digress.

El Dubya you're a ugly poopface and qooty smells just as bad*

Not really, but i figured i needed to say it before alexisonfire calls me s**t again.
When the Roys fold after their pummeling this weekend you can come play for the Warriors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the Roys fold after their pummeling this weekend you can come play for the Warriors.
You'll just have to speak to my agent like all the other clubs clamouring for my services. Just do yourself a favour. Age yourself about 70 years in thr off season and join me here.
Or we could start our own team the NAPLAN Examiners.

(For the life of me i can't remeber what technical term for the examiner is)

I don't know what's more sad.

The Roys and their fate on Sunday or the non playing sheep dags desperately hanging on in the vain hope of remaining relevant.
I'm a few pages back and somebody may have picked up on this already. In which case, please accept my apologies and move on.

Sheep dags?

I can't go against my ex-team. We'll see what happens if you win.
There's a weird affinity between the Bears and Roys. I blame pantskyle, Elmer Fudd, global warming, and the big three banks. But mostly Broken.

I'm a few pages back and somebody may have picked up on this already. In which case, please accept my apologies and move on.

Sheep dags?
Sheep dags if im not mistaken is the poop that gets caught in the wool on the way out. It causes health issues if left unattended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back