Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just ask, and you may be thinking the same thing, where was this banter the last time we played?
I wasn't going to say anything but now you've brought it up. We left it on the bus. Cannon82 was in charge and fell asleep. We missed our stop and ..... Long story short, it was in the lost property office at the Playboy mansion. Sure, questions were asked, fingers were pointed, but we never did get to the bottom of it.

Was or last thread so bad? I honestly don't remember it specifically. I thought that it was OK but then you know what thought does at my age.

I wasn't going to say anything but now you've brought it up. We left it on the bus. Cannon82 was in charge and fell asleep. We missed our stop and ..... Long story short, it was in the lost property office at the Playboy mansion. Sure, questions were asked, fingers were pointed, but we never did get to the bottom of it.

Was or last thread so bad? I honestly don't remember it specifically. I thought that it was OK but then you know what thought does at my age.
Not bad like a Gumbies thread, just boring. This is in my top three threads along with the Bears (second time) and Bandits (also second time I think).

But who else in the league could match our intellectual dominance and be a worthy Invigilator? None, methinks.
I'm an invigilator. I have a special practice. I handle one client.

I wish I saw this type of flair with your posting when you WERE playing against us.

I'll leave you be as you continue to label us ignorantly and it's getting quite annoying mate. Good luck to the Bears for the impending off-season.
Thanks for showing that you and your team mates would do exactly what I'd said you do.
Good luck for the rest of the season BB.

#goroys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheep dags if im not mistaken is the poop that gets caught in the wool on the way out. It causes health issues if left unattended.

Exactly. It's the perfect analogy for some of the posters on here...

See above.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but you're a Roy I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Doesn't matter, I got one from Bunnings.

Doesn't matter, I got one from Bunnings.

You need to be patient. Our first Whore Tree we thought was ready, until we let Lord_Flashheart have a go...

tree+1916.JPG

Make sure it has plenty of roots before you go to town.

Final training run is today. Haduken, it's your turn to bring the slabs. NetworkNerd, 4 bags of ice from you please. thetradesman - you're in charge of the music. No Spice Girls this time please. And eaglesfan99 can you please bring 2 bags of sawdust.

We will be pub crawling from Coney Island to our home ground.

Last one home has to pay the bill.

Running caps will be available to pick up at 11am:

duff-beer-hat.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back