Official Match Thread S18 Second Qualifying Final: Baghdad Bandits vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I fly 1st class. So will fly home first and make sure you boys get into Economy all good.
I'm walking, i got a few cartons my missus wants me to get rid of............thinks i look like an alchy with all these bevo's laying around.
What wrong with the bus, bitches?

We switched trains before hitting that station as there was nothing to steal on it. The conductor did mention that he was picking up a "furious" team (his words, not mine) to take them to Baghdad for this weekends game though, so that was interesting.
Sorry, what? You got on a new train? The one that goes where? Express express to loserville?
The conductor must have been talking about another conductor picking up a 'furious' team considering the only train we get on is the express line to big winville.

I fly 1st class. So will fly home first and make sure you boys get into Economy all good.
However it seems like tigland will be sticking us on Economy the cheapo

It's definitely the safer option to get to Baghdad
This is how we'll be coming.
images

Sorry, what? You got on a new train? The one that goes where? Express express to loserville?
The conductor must have been talking about another conductor picking up a 'furious' team considering the only train we get on is the express line to big winville.

However it seems like tigland will be sticking us on Economy the cheapo

You been informed why the Furies can only afford Economy airfares for everyone but tigland

s**t how do we get there without being blown up
I think it's time someone approaches the SFA committee about having the match played down here. We'd have another issue with that, how would the Banditos get out of Baghdad alive.. Oh boy.

We need a damn problem solver, I'm not good at this s**t Wacky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's time someone approaches the SFA committee about having the match played down here. We'd have another issue with that, how would the Banditos get out of Baghdad alive.. Oh boy.

We need a damn problem solver, I'm not good at this s**t Wacky.
Don't look at me tigland is captain

Don't look at me tigland is captain
Yeah. Why did you post the team sheet? While it matters little, a nominal captain does explain why we finished above you on the ladder.

Yeah. Why did you post the team sheet? While it matters little, a nominal captain does explain why we finished above you on the ladder.
akkaps might be able to explain the team naming the best.

Otherwise I would have thought for a well educated man like yourself Beez it would be pretty obvious why u finished above us on the ladder

akkaps might be able to explain the team naming the best.

Otherwise I would have thought for a well educated man like yourself Beez it would be pretty obvious why u finished above us on the ladder
Because we won the Sweet FA swimsuit competition for the third season running?

And, hey, I've put up with a lot of s**t in this thread. TIA's s**t limericks (note most are not actually limericks), you lot deliberately capitalising my name, fumbler, but I will not, I repeat, I will not have you bring spakka in to this thread :mad:

beez + well educated go together as good as vegemite in custard
Mate, you're doing it wrong. You need your captain to give you a good talking to about how to banter against me ITT. Another Furies' player who's posting with complete disregard to the team. Disappointing :(

Mate, you're doing it wrong. You need your captain to give you a good talking to about how to banter against me ITT. Another Furies' player who's posting with complete disregard to the team. Disappointing :(
He's right Hate

akkaps can you help??

At this point in time I'm confused as to who is my captain...:confused:

I do like the ploy of replying before the quote. Way to try and put us off our game, too bad though, it's opposite day. So ner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back