Media S19 Podcast Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't go on with miss_kate18. No offence to you and your beloved... I've had enough of interacting with women for the time being.

No I'm not turning gay either before those jokes start rolling in thick and fast.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

I can't go on with miss_kate18. No offence to you and your beloved... I've had enough of interacting with women for the time being.

No I'm not turning gay either before those jokes start rolling in thick and fast.
No jokes from me, hope things are all ok.

You're not turning gay?

Well I'm cancelling my weekend away to Geelong. Read those signs wrong again.

This is a bizarre post for so many reasons.

Somebody older or more learned than me might be able to clarify this for me but I'm pretty sure women were all inputted with their own independent personalities sometime during WW2...

Somebody older or more learned than me might be able to clarify this for me but I'm pretty sure women were all inputted with their own independent personalities sometime during WW2...

There is nobody more learned than you Filthy...You are after all a Wizard

Fair enough but I'm not asking you to understand.

Fair enough but I'm not asking you to understand.

I can read between the lines and you know I'm good for that. Just don't think it was a post that needed to be made but we've all known each other long enough to move on and get back to the real business which is...

...North are gonna break a streak this weekend :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back