Official Match Thread S19 R10 Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Had the game won, no need to risk you. (We sat together on the bench for the almost whole 2nd half).

Did we work out who's shout tonight is? Reckon it's matty6 as punishment for the name change.

Yup, make the Rook buy the drinks.

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
You ******* suck dragons.

You just had to beat the bears and they would have been back to their rightful spot.

******* NwO pretenders. You season is more ******* scripted and s**t then whats on television. Whats next The Filth Wizard to sleep with boncer34's on set GF and the 2 go head to head for alpha male?

**** you campaigners.

Well done bears just proving who is the better brother after all.
Well someone sounds a little bitter :p

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
WEINERS!!!!!!

Good thread nWho Dragons.

It's the new Woo order

image.jpg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

You just had to beat the bears and they would have been back to their rightful spot.

******* NwO pretenders. You season is more ******* scripted and s**t then whats on television. Whats next The Filth Wizard to sleep with boncer34's on set GF and the 2 go head to head for alpha male?

**** you campaigners.

I take it you guys lost.

I take it you guys lost.
No surprisingly we won.

However it would have been nice to be tied on wins with the bears then being a game behind them still.

I thought the dragons were cool. How wrong I was.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The better...um....fiancé.

I'll work on that one...

You'll have a nice long holiday after the regular season is done so you can keep that up and I won't. I apologise in advance for neglecting you in that time.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
No surprisingly we won.

However it would have been nice to be tied on wins with the bears then being a game behind them still.

I thought the dragons were cool. How wrong I was.

You'll have a nice long holiday after the regular season is done so you can keep that up and I won't. I apologise in advance for neglecting you in that time.

**** you campaigners.

Seriously, take a frigging chill pill.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Had the game won, no need to risk you. (We sat together on the bench for the almost whole 2nd half).

Did we work out who's shout tonight is? Reckon it's matty6 as punishment for the name change.
I will gladly shout. Great to get the rain gods off our backs.

**** you campaigners.

No they wouldn't have, the Bears' percentage is 12.33% better than yours. Looks like you've been attending the Kerrby school of mathematics again.

Well that wasn't the result we were after there. We started well enough but struggled for there on in. Kicking for goal early on wasn't great either, had we kicked better we could have stayed in the game whilst under that pressure. jenny61_99 clearly our best by a fair way, Andonis1997, chefmeister and The Filth Wizard also had reasonable games but overall we were disappointing.

Chin up for next week and a chance to get back on the winners list. Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Thanks also to the Bears for the thread this week. After having had some pretty crappy threads against other teams the past few weeks, this week's thread was a breath of fresh air and it was good to finally have a team that was willing to provide humour and banter in return. So well done to pantskyle and his crew.

Hopefully we can play two games against the Bears every season. :thumbsu:

Back