Official Match Thread S19 R10 Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that wasn't the result we were after there. We started well enough but struggled for there on in. Kicking for goal early on wasn't great either, had we kicked better we could have stayed in the game whilst under that pressure. jenny61_99 clearly our best by a fair way, Andonis1997, chefmeister and The Filth Wizard also had reasonable games but overall we were disappointing.

Chin up for next week and a chance to get back on the winners list. Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:
Moving me to the backline never ends well.

Great win bears! Those hundreds of training sessions under the sprinklers has finally paid off!

Thanks for the game dragons and the match thread too!
See you next time.

But real life based is so much more fun :(
61397674.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No they wouldn't have, the Bears' percentage is 12.33% better than yours. Looks like you've been attending the Kerrby school of mathematics again.
Well if you had of beaten them like you should have by a big margin I would suggest these %'s would change somewhat...

Ever since I left them they have been rubbish... Ever since I joined the Bears we have been rubbish...
I don't like where this is going...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back