Official Match Thread S19 R11 Baghdad Bandits vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose you still believe Brisbane's > Collingwood because you got us in 2003.

Your team's s**t and going nowhere, get over it.

#geauxhawks

Whats my AFL team got to do with this? We are playing s**t, I know that. Dont think you've just enlightened me or opened my eyes to the truth. My SFA team is also playing s**t, we know this. But guess what? We have the chance to turn it around. okeydoke7 has activated his trap card for the Hawks, cursing you to either missing the finals or going out in straight sets.

geauxhawks? More like #farkedhawks

Whats my AFL team got to do with this? We are playing s**t, I know that. Dont think you've just enlightened me or opened my eyes to the truth. My SFA team is also playing s**t, we know this. But guess what? We have the chance to turn it around. okeydoke7 has activated his trap card for the Hawks, cursing you to either missing the finals or going out in straight sets.

Such intellect and wit. Considered joining Mensa champ?

No, you edited my response like a child to try and make it appear that I believe that. I believe I play for a team out of form. Are we s**t? Well, which of our two teams won a Grand Final last? Thats your homework for the week Marshmellow, find out if the Hawks or the Bandits have a flag since you were born.
The Hawks. The *Bandits* have never won a premiership.

The curse has been broken. It has been lifted. Fatima's untimely death caused it to be lifted. The curse died with Fatima.

#Okey150

Marshmellow cant even spell wrecked, god help our education system :(
Remind me to pick up some marshmallows so I can throw them at the team bus when it arrives. That'll help mellow me out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed your work here beez, nicely done.
Nice try, lulling me into a fall sense of security. Pfff, good luck. You're getting a 'mallow right between the eyeballs, you seen my aim? Just check out my avatar, bitch.

Nice try, lulling me into a fall sense of security. Pfff, good luck. You're getting a 'mallow right between the eyeballs, you seen my aim? Just check out my avatar, bitch.

That's the least of my worries, I've had much worse thrown at me.

That's the least of my worries, I've had much worse thrown at me.
Well then, I'm certainly not going to bother wasting them on you...

Now where's that Karnezis_13 campaigner? He deserves to die a thousand marshmallow deaths.

Considering a Hawk is the only species involved in either club that's both concerning and confusing.

Everyone please note: the Bandits have now redefined themselves as inanimate objects. To match their on-field performance, most likely.

Excellent work boys

#geauxhawks top of the trends again :thumbsu:

Celebrating spam, wow, I remember a time when I was being strapped to a post and prepared to be burned for such a thing. How the SFA has changed.

Everyone please note: the Bandits have now redefined themselves as inanimate objects. To match their on-field performance, most likely.

Good luck tackling an inanimate object.

Celebrating spam, wow, I remember a time when I was being strapped to a post and prepared to be burned for such a thing. How the SFA has changed.
Nice strawman. It's less a celebration of spam and more a celebration of the majesty and unity of the Hawks to once again be the trend of Bigfooty.

#geauxhawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back