Official Match Thread S19 R11 Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
images
v
images

MOTR? How? After four straight losses the Furies find themselves out of the top four, Wacky Tiger has to stop this #sackwacky crap and concentrate on leading from the front. Marlowe and his Royals have also slipped out of the top four and will be desperate for a win, this will be a real game of contrasts, fun v misery, good blokeness v arrogance, irreverence v relevance, fumbler v Flog Of God, good v evil.
Furies by 119 points.

images
v
images

MOTR? How? After four straight losses the Furies find themselves out of the top four, Wacky Tiger has to stop this #sackwacky crap and concentrate on leading from the front. Marlowe and his Royals have also slipped out of the top four and will be desperate for a win, this will be a real game of contrasts, fun v misery, good blokeness v arrogance, irreverence v relevance, fumbler v Flog Of God, good v evil.
Furies by 119 points.

Pretty sure "Flog of God" won't be joining the festivities unless he is me.

And if he is me, I bite my thumb at you for naming me as such.

Pretty sure "Flog of God" won't be joining the festivities unless he is me.

And if he is me, I bite my thumb at you for naming me as such.
Nah, you're Wise Flog Sam. ;)

If I have to be a flog I may as well be a wise one I suppose.

It's not the most creative of nicknames either but if I'm honest I couldn't do much better.

This is AnFlog
Wacky Flog
Fumblog
Flogland
Flog

Actually I'm way better at this than you!
I prefer Floggy Tiger but hey I'll take Wacky Flog

If I have to be a flog I may as well be a wise one I suppose.

It's not the most creative of nicknames either but if I'm honest I couldn't do much better.

This is AnFlog
Wacky Flog
Fumblog
Flogland
Flog

Actually I'm way better at this than you!
You could well be, I would have gone with This Is Flogfield myself, yes, you probably are better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello my Royal subjects. How goes ye
Your Royal subjects? You're not talking to the Warriors you peasant. You're talking to the Kings. I would also say Queens, but we're not really sure what to call TheHoneyBadger because he doesn't fit into either category.

Your Royal subjects? You're not talking to the Warriors you peasant. You're talking to the Kings. I would also say Queens, but we're not really sure what to call TheHoneyBadger because he doesn't fit into either category.
I see the court jester has arrived.

I've variously gone by "hey you", "oi *******" and 'peon', as designated by Marlowe.

You're welcome to assign me a new title.

Actually, upon reflection, you are not.

I've variously gone by "hey you", "oi *******" and 'peon', as designated by Marlowe.

You're welcome to assign me a new title.

Actually, upon reflection, you are not.
You don't call the shots around here.

I think I'll call you Tim Jr. Your friends can call you TiJu.

You don't call the shots around here.

I think I'll call you Tim Jr. Your friends can call you TiJu.
I'll get back to you on that.

And Anne and I will call him TheHoneyFlog.
Oh, so now you're trying to do all my thinking for me, little Sammy, you and I will call him TheFloggyBadger, if you don't mind!

And Anne and I will call him TheHoneyFlog.
Oh, so now you're trying to do all my thinking for me, little Sammy, you and I will call him TheFloggyBadger, if you don't mind!
I'm scared that you two are acting a bit too couply. Please tell me this isn't a thing. WGS I will ban you from the team. Don't think I won't do it!

Fine. I can compromise here if you will let me pick the restaurant.

I'm scared that you two are acting a bit too couply. Please tell me this isn't a thing. WGS I will ban you from the team. Don't think I won't do it!

I have no idea what you are talking about. Don't be ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back