Official Match Thread S19 R11 Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they still count. And you're still very much a man.

But... was it something I said? I can change Marlsy, I can change! I can give you whatever you want. I want you to use me, and I don't care how degrading it is! I just want you to be happy...

I'm also extremely disappointed that no one realised it was a Mean Girls quote :(

I realised and liked. I love that movie. It shaped me into the man I am today.

The Royals - The SFA's "Mean Girls"
Sounds about right.

This will be our biggest and easiest win for the year, Furies!

Self belief is a beautiful thing.....Bring it home Furies..

He is so needy now he is captain right!
Well he has been needy as long as I have known him, but you would have thought that with captain, his neediness would be in recession. Yet, he seems even needier than ever.
I have no qualms in sending you back to the reserves.

In case you're unaware, our reserves are located in an alligator infested moat. You're playing against the alligators. In a fight to the death.

I have no qualms in sending you back to the reserves.

In case you're unaware, our reserves are located in an alligator infested moat. You're playing against the alligators. In a fight to the death.

Well aren't I lucky that this is just all just simulation then? :p

If it were real I highly doubt I'd be the first or last player to be sent to the reserves as well.

Big Bad Buddy lol

What a massive flog. Famous for being a bad poster and now just an inactive flog.

I shall enjoy kicking a 20 bag on him.

20 as in 3 goals 2? I would be surprised if your entire team gets near 20 goals this week.

20 as in 3 goals 2? I would be surprised if your entire team gets near 20 goals this week.

I like to aim high. The Furies are barely hanging on in this competition.

Perhaps you guys should just fold now and save yourself the embarrassment of future seasons of being irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps you guys should just fold now and save yourself the embarrassment of future seasons of being irrelevant.
Have you taken over from Soggy as the Royals delusional fool!

Barely hanging on? I didn't realise 2 games and % clear of missing finals was so dire.

How does the Furies Full Forward live with himself knowing he's only third best in the rain.
Its going to be wet at this weekend too. I can see Juggalo Balla shaking in his boots at the thought of getting his hair wet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back