Official Match Thread S19 R11 Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

We've actually had to hire security guards to monitor the car park. We've had numerous reports of snow people having sex on fan's vehicles. What's worse is when the sun suddenly comes out and they melt all over the bonnet... yuk.

Please remember to salt your windscreens!!

funny-rude-snow-prank-on-top-of-a-car.jpg

How smutty!

You could make a Warrior yet

How smutty!

You could make a Warrior yet

I'm trying Frank, I'm trying. But as a Bullerite, I'm just naturally classy. It's hard to brake the mold. Is there anything in particular you think I need to work on?

I'm trying Frank, I'm trying. But as a Bullerite, I'm just naturally classy. It's hard to brake the mold. Is there anything in particular you think I need to work on?

Move to Frankston or Elizabeth.
Buy a pair of trakkie daks
Read "Picture" magazine
Drink Woodstock
Watch "Blokesworld"

That's where I'd start.

This is qooty not AFL. But whilst we are on that subject, you decided to join a qooty team based on your AFL one?

What type of lube is your favourite?
No, I decided to join the Dees cause of the posters they had at the club, and to help a team whose history was pretty poor, reach the pinnacle.

this team is starting to have an SFA All Star 22 look about it. It's a deadset honour to be part of it.
Ah, no wonder you are where you are on the ladder, you have cheated all season. There is only supposed to be 20 players!

Lol............Adelaide fluked a flag from fifth once.......then look what happened.

View attachment 126858

Mount Buller Down Hill skiers how no chance against the brash and oh so daring Coney Island Warriors.........we are the prototype on which all Qooty teams in the future will be modelled on
A flag from 5th is still a flag

That man will always be an immortal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a good place for the Warriors to hang the 2015 Qooty Premiership flag
Why would the Warriors be hanging our S19 Qooty Premiership Flag? Thieves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back