Official Match Thread S19 R14 - West Coast Wonders vs. Geelong Wolves @ The Colosseum

I stand by them.

I reckon you went in with a light touch personally

11 changes... pfft could have gone 18 if you were fair dinkum

Well looks like my return has been extended another week while I try flush this clenbuterol out my system
That's a bit rough.... they made 138582 changes and you still couldn't get a run.

Might need to start washing the captains car, or maybe everyones car so you are covered when the captain changes again.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Reminds me. I should grab a beer.
Now you've gone & done it.
My rubber arm is twisted
Thank goodness for that :D:drunk:
All it takes is the mere suggestion that drinking should occur & I'm faster than a 17 year old's ejaculation:confused:
Eww sorry about that Chief
Anyway on the train home (Melton to city) & then off 2 BWS:drunk:

Now you've gone & done it.
My rubber arm is twisted
Thank goodness for that :D:drunk:
All it takes is the mere suggestion that drinking should occur & I'm faster than a 17 year old's ejaculation:confused:
Eww sorry about that Chief
Anyway on the train home (Melton to city) & then off 2 BWS:drunk:

Might actually go for a run first so I can feel less guilty about it.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Might actually go for a run first so I can feel less guilty about it.
Again you have inspired me.
I might waddle down for a pizza first & put fox footy on TV before I start drinking

Again you have inspired me.
I might waddle down for a pizza first & put fox footy on TV before I start drinking

Excellent, good to know I'm keeping the team fit for Sunday.

Well looks like my return has been extended another week while I try flush this clenbuterol out my system

You're in now, mate. Thought with how much the Wolves love changes that I'd save one for the last minute. :$

That's a bit rough.... they made 138582 changes and you still couldn't get a run.

Might need to start washing the captains car, or maybe everyones car so you are covered when the captain changes again.

Taking a crap on his car is more likely to get you noticed.

Don't do it on mine though. Do it to whoever replaces me when we inevitably change again in the next month obviously.

If only i was making the lineup this week.

Could of replaced TFB...

Taking a crap on his car is more likely to get you noticed.

Don't do it on mine though. Do it to whoever replaces me when we inevitably change again in the next month obviously.
He'd better s**t on all your cars just to be safe

:thumbsu:

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD

You're in now, mate. Thought with how much the Wolves love changes that I'd save one for the last minute. :$

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

I just assume that team selection involves grabbing all of the magnets with the players names and throwing them up in the air, then wherever they land on the board is where they play

I just assume that team selection involves grabbing all of the magnets with the players names and throwing them up in the air, then wherever they land on the board is where they play
Magnets? How do they work?

Back