Official Match Thread S19 R3: Baghdad Bandits vs Geelong Wolves at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

not at all difficult to understand once it was explained
thanks for that
but you are still b bandits
& we are going to beat you this round :)
Yet you're the one saying that the Bandits have low IQ's. We're criminalsthat haven't been caught. That indicates high IQ's.

My GF loves her Sci-Fi so it works well. :)
If you two ever break up I'm going for her. Any girl who likes Sci Fi is an automatic 10.

Oh bugger me are you serious? Automatic 10 for liking Sci Fi..... OH dear oh dear
Think about it for a second. Maybe you're more than A Bit High.

Yet you're the one saying that the Bandits have low IQ's. We're criminalsthat haven't been caught. That indicates high IQ's.
Incorrect
I was only referring to one mental midget in your team
The others haven't struck me as special one way or another
In life there are 2 types if crooks
Those that have been caught &
Those that will be caught
Hopefully for you lot your luck continues, except of course in the upcoming game

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong Wolves Official Team Sheet

B - peterss - Jeremias - swannies
HB - A Bit High - Tayl0r - TurtleMaster
C - yyou - Willo_ - TN25
HFF - Fizzler - Hawthorn United - Cooksen
FF - manboob - DREAM TEAM BUFF - Bucketss
Int - grimlock, typeclub

Changes
apollo_creed - INT ---> Out
Mr Gor - INT ---> Out
Bucketss - Out ---> FP
swannies - Out ---> BP
grimlock - BP ---> INT
typeclub - FP ---> INT

boncer34
brahj
Mate. Our midfield will run rampant whether you name your rucks and rovers or not.
But I find it a lot more fun to destroy an opponent so can you please give me someone to run the legs off.

Mate. Our midfield will run rampant whether you name your rucks and rovers or not.
But I find it a lot more fun to destroy an opponent so can you please give me someone to run the legs off.

Noted and fixed as you posted. Thanks to you and DREAM TEAM BUFF

PC is down and working off a iPhone....not easy when small family crisis gets in the way

Noted and fixed as you posted. Thanks to you and DREAM TEAM BUFF

PC is down and working off a iPhone....not easy when small family crisis gets in the way
That's not good banter material, can't you say something like "I had to defuse a small tactical nuclear device and I couldn't get a decent WiFi connection" or something? Jeez.

That's not good banter material, can't you say something like "I had to defuse a small tactical nuclear device and I couldn't get a decent WiFi connection" or something? Jeez.

This is even worse mate, wife has a migraine and I have 2 burnt out kids.....HELP ME!!

Gee wiz is this the best you can come up with?

Your pic selection like your team selection lacks thought and intelligence.
Your failure at team selection makes this post seem a little ironic don't ya think? :)

This is even worse mate, wife has a migraine and I have 2 burnt out kids.....HELP ME!!
Hmm...I could send you the bluray extended special edition commentary added bass boosted copy of Frozen? I hear kids love that stuff.

Alternatively, have you heard of vallium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back