Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

gee its gonna hurt to lose that one I imagine.. you have so few others left... :thumbsu:

(uh oh... ellipses... Now he will think I am teh dumb!)

The ellipses are fine... it's the thumbs-up emoticons that make me think you are dumb.

So training is off today because of Big J's hangover - but he let me in on a little secret many players don't know - it's easy to over train. Don't take things too seriously, we're all here to have fun, and learn to relax. Sound advice I'm sure and to prove the point he's hosting a beer tasting tonight* with a dozen beers each
image.jpg
and then all day tomorrow relaxing in the whore tree. And he guarantees he'll play a good game. Look out for it fellas - the proof is in the pudding.

*these are the actual beers I'll be drinking at a tasting tonight - suck it you jealous flogs.

Resorting to personal abuse is a sure sign that you're running out of ideas. You'd better hope one of your team mates doesn't button mash on you.

By the way, your qooty ability is as questionable as your scatter gun approach to bantering. I doubt you'll have as much to yap about after the game.
Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe latch onto that Teddy Bear again for comfort. It is your security blanket is it not?

I see you mentioned my qooty ability, well it goes without saying here that I have most of you covered in that area as well.

- Best and Fairest
- All-SFA
- Club Captain
- 3rd in a Mobbs Medal

What have you achieved other than... nothing.

I admire the attempt.

Now you can revert back to 'button mashing' or 'stalker' again in an attempt to save face.

Incapable, or unwilling?
A mixture of both.

The Mighty Boosh refuses to tag me, probably hoping I miss the post like that time a few years ago in a certain thread that left him speechless, when he subsequently departed. I remember a name and I understand the animosity. It wasn't long after 164 when he became bitter and angry. The same has occurred again here and he hasn't played in the loss yet.

Les Norton has given up the ghost. He's posted my name at least 20 times over the course of the last week, then refuses to engage when called out. He's also too afraid to tag me because he has a yellow belly and would rather flap his arms in the breeze and resort to childish comments such as 'soggy sao.' How enlightening.

Then we have Frankston Rover who also gave up the ghost when he refused to respond further about his Garlett comprehension issues, preferring to post an image of a meltdown instead. He hasn't got the guile to go one on one anymore after the last episode. I expect him to hold a grudge until he calls it quits again at the end of the season when the Warriors fold after the majority of your side lose interest.

You're just not much fun Soggy. I come here for a bit of funny s**t talk, not your overblown, highly serious and emotionally charged tirades.
You mean you came here to repeat yourself. Enlighten me on the humorous posting of the Warriors. The only laughing I'm doing is as a result of yourselves imitating 13 year old teenagers.
We've actually used those terms and been more creative with them, but this is all about you showing us how good you are, and how bad we are, so I don't expect any kind of objective analysis from you.
You use those terms because your institutionalised. It's the only terms you endear yourselves to, and funnily enough, you think it's clever, witty and funny. Bay 13 is ingrained in your psyche and there's no escape.

I don't remember FR being made to look like a fool, but we all have different perspectives on things.
It happens regularly. Take a look at the link I posted a couple of days ago. He's been holding a grudge ever since.

Never made a final, and have less active and less talented posters than us. How's that reality working out for you?
I went down this path with your captain, and he came out the other side looking like someone just lit the fuse on his tampon.

I posted in everyone of our game threads last year, and each one this year.
Alert the media, we have a breaking news story. Stronzo was alive last season but nobody noticed. The efforts of those who gave up their time for the search were in vain.

I'd say bringing up the "Bay 13 " reference at every available moment is simply indicative and typical of the kind of flogs that run around in the Team Boards, and TLC. Bores with narrow minds, and a misplaced sense of moral superiority, who throw their rattles out of the cot if someone dares to have a different opinion to theirs. As for SOGGYs attempts to belittle those of us who spend the majority of time in the Bay, wasn't it he who threw a tantrum in that very board, and threatened to go on a stabbing spree of some sort. Flogs come in all shapes and sizes I suppose......we just wear ours on our sponsors logos
Takes offence at the continual mention of Bay 13 references then proceeds to mention an incident that occurred on Bay 13. I'm liking the hypocrisy.

What makes this post even more ironic is the fact that that incident has been mentioned numerous times like it's some kind of trophy to hang your hat on.

I must admit, getting you to eventually post on this forum wasn't a hard task. If only your captain was capable of similar. He has tried so I'll pay credit where it's due in that regard. I just found it easier, It's the aura I possess.

So training is off today because of Big J's hangover - but he let me in on a little secret many players don't know - it's easy to over train. Don't take things too seriously, we're all here to have fun, and learn to relax. Sound advice I'm sure and to prove the point he's hosting a beer tasting tonight* with a dozen beers each
View attachment 112452
and then all day tomorrow relaxing in the whore tree. And he guarantees he'll play a good game. Look out for it fellas - the proof is in the pudding.

*these are the actual beers I'll be drinking at a tasting tonight - suck it you jealous flogs.

tumblr_m7k3xbemnG1qg4blro1_500.gif

Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe latch onto that Teddy Bear again for comfort. It is your security blanket is it not?

I see you mentioned my qooty ability, well it goes without saying here that I have most of you covered in that area as well.

- Best and Fairest
- All-SFA
- Club Captain
- 3rd in a Mobbs Medal

I admire the attempt.

Now you can revert back to 'button mashing' or 'stalker' again in an attempt to save face.

A mixture of both.

The Mighty Boosh refuses to tag me, probably hoping I miss the post like that time a few years ago in a certain thread that left him speechless, when he subsequently departed. I remember a name and I understand the animosity. It wasn't long after 164 when he became bitter and angry. The same has occurred again here and he hasn't played in the loss yet.

Les Norton has given up the ghost. He's posted my name at least 20 times over the course of the last week, then refuses to engage when called out. He's also too afraid to tag me because he has a yellow belly and would rather flap his arms in the breeze and resort to childish comments such as 'soggy sao.' How enlightening.

Then we have Frankston Rover who also gave up the ghost when he refused to respond further about his Garlett comprehension issues, preferring to post an image of a meltdown instead. He hasn't got the guile to go one on one anymore after the last episode. I expect him to hold a grudge until he calls it quits again at the end of the season when the Warriors fold after the majority of your side lose interest.

You mean you came here to repeat yourself. Enlighten me on the humorous posting of the Warriors. The only laughing I'm doing is as a result of yourselves imitating 13 year old teenagers.

You use those terms because your institutionalised. It's the only terms you endear yourselves to, and funnily enough, you think it's clever, witty and funny. Bay 13 is ingrained in your psyche and there's no escape.

It happens regularly. Take a look at the link I posted a couple of days ago. He's been holding a grudge ever since.

I went down this path with your captain, and he came out the other side looking like someone just lit the fuse on his tampon.

Alert the media, we have a breaking news story. Stronzo was alive last season but nobody noticed. The efforts of those who gave up their time for the search were in vain.

Takes offence at the continual mention of Bay 13 references then proceeds to mention an incident that occurred on Bay 13. I'm liking the hypocrisy.

What makes this post even more ironic is the fact that that incident has been mentioned numerous times like it's some kind of trophy to hang your hat on.

I must admit, getting you to eventually post on this forum wasn't a hard task. If only your captain was capable of similar. He has tried so I'll pay credit where it's due in that regard. I just found it easier, It's the aura I possess.

Lol Wall of Text No!

Another fifteen minutes you'll never get back sad sack! Lol :thumbsu:

- Best and Fairest
- All-SFA
- Club Captain
- 3rd in a Mobbs Medal

I admire the attempt.

A mixture of both.

^^^^^^^^^^

image.jpg
He's almost done lads:eek:

The irony being you are by far the most pompous twat in this thread not dressed in purple and gold. If the criticism on us is we are no fun and only take pride in calling other posters s**t, then gee, draw a big purple circle around your five non-movie quote posts in this thread and see if an impartial observer can tell the difference between yourself a Royal. Even your own teammates can barely recognise you as one of their own.
Correction, I'm a washed up pompous twat.
Defense? I don't even know what that means. :oops:

So yes, I guess I'm an orthodox forward then. ;)
Ah, it'll be a piece of piss to negate you then. ;)

Lol Wall of Text No!

Another fifteen minutes you'll never get back sad sack! Lol :thumbsu:
I Like the fact that you're not making your inability to read look inconspicuous.

That's the 3rd time now... I guess I'll include you on the list of Warriors who have taken the easy route.

The ease at which I'm elegantly knocking you off one by one will be reminiscent of what's to occur on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Like the fact that you're not making your inability to read look inconspicuous.

That's the 3rd time now... I guess I'll include you on the list of Warriors who have taken the easy route.

The ease at which I'm elegantly knocking you off one by one will be reminiscent of what's to occur on Sunday.

Lololol you are so irrelevant. So much angry typing. Its hilarity. Seriously man, how much of your time has gone into these tirades. Its hilarious. :thumbsu:

So much effort. So little actually has any sting or impact. :thumbsu:

I don't refuse to tag you Soggy, I just dont need to obey your commands. I like that it pisses you off.

Nup, still nothing I'm afraid, but I'm glad I left an impression on you. Btw - I've been a regular in the bay for years it's you that ran away.

As you have done from my comments in this thread. Let me when you stop running and are ready to address them.
image.jpg
The Royals Coat of Arms & Motto

Last edited:
If you missed it them the first time, why would I go to the trouble of finding it for you a second time?

Until you show me otherwise, I will stick with the assumption that you are bereft of any objectivity or sense of humour (the ef99 reference notwithstanding).
Is this the same bay 13 you've been posting on for quite a long time?

The same one you threatened to leave, but came slinking back to?

I posted the link to a search result of your posting on bay 13 in my last post, how come you ignored that part?

Very telling.

And you've been acting calm and rationally, so I should listen to your opinion?

What a cop out.

I'm not seeking any plaudits, I was just correcting your incorrect assertion that I've only played 3 games.

Have fun with your "sterner stuff", the mind does truly boggle at what that could mean (I think you do need a break from this btw).

It's very obvious I'm afraid.
I can understand how attempting to banter with somebody as intelligent as me would cause trepidation, particularly for someone as limited as you appear to be.

I suggest you might feel more confident if you had a stronger grasp of written English. Perhaps you might start by revising the importance comma use and the way that the use of commas can alter the meaning of sentences.

I think people like you who seem to derive the majority of their sense of self from interaction on the Internet describe what you did in the sentence I quoted as "SELF-PWNAGE."

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

#themightybooshisafraid
#coneyislandwarriorshavefunnybones

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back