Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear, the inevitable white flag so soon.

do_no_give_up_because_you_are_losing-4929.jpg

Keep going The Mighty Boosh. It's fun laughing at your idiot ravings.

And what edit was that 3KZ? Go on, I am intrigued.
You could not even swear with the correct spelling. As I said, what a 'tough guy' you turned out to be. If you are looking for a white flag, you are holding one.

Post #840 by The Mighty Boosh really demonstrated how weak a character he is. Mid rant he chucks in a misspelling of the dreaded 'F' word to really show us all how tough he is. But then he has a fit of nerves and rushes back to his post, hits the edit button and replaces his poorly spelt profanity with "*******"

You lose.

Post #840 by The Mighty Boosh really demonstrated how weak a character he is. Mid rant he chucks in a misspelling of the dreaded 'F' word to really show us all how tough he is. But then he has a fit of nerves and rushes back to his post, hits the edit button and replaces his poorly spelt profanity with "*******"

You lose.
Dude, I didn't edit the post - must have been a mod. Bet you feel like a bit of a dickhead now (Well, even more than you felt before) going on and on about it as if you'd won the lottery.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy a beer tasting with a dozen new craft beers. Should be an enjoyable night. Have a great Friday everyone - only two sleeps left until the big game.

Dude, I didn't edit the post - must have been a mod. Bet you feel like a bit of a dickhead now (Well, even more than you felt before) going on and on about it as if you'd won the lottery.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy a beer tasting with a dozen new craft beers. Should be an enjoyable night. Have a great Friday everyone - only two sleeps left until the big game.
That's even funnier. The Mighty Boosh is such a rubbish poster that someone else has to step in and tidy up his shabby little posts. Maybe he should get himself a full time Posting Aide to ensure he doesn't continue to make a fool of himself. Distinct whiff of I GIVE UP from The Mighty Boosh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lose.
That's even funnier. The Mighty Boosh is such a rubbish poster that someone else has to step in and tidy up his shabby little posts. Maybe he should get himself a full time Posting Aide to ensure he doesn't continue to make a fool of himself. Distinct whiff of I GIVE UP from The Mighty Boosh.
seh6p.jpg

It's hilarious that you're attacking TMB thinking he's the weak link in this side because he's a rookie. The guy is unflappable. None of us would melt SoG style, but you chose one of our two firmest posters.
On one hand his attack is hilarious, cause it's failing.
On the other hand it's frightening, in a Bombers2003 way.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that you're attacking TMB thinking he's the weak link in this side because he's a rookie. The guy is unflappable. None of us would melt SoG style, but you chose one of our two firmest posters.
:eek:

Breaking what. Bad, legs, wind. Attention to detail.

I'm with you on this one. I guess it's because of limited character space on twitter but news may have been missing from 'BREAKING NEWS' for a lot longer. And why does the media need to even bother saying BREAKING anyway? Isn't most of what news outlets report recent news anyway? Like, that's the point of them.

Maybe it's an obvious answer but I don't know it and presumably you don't either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back