Official Match Thread S19 R3: East Side Hawks vs Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to Round 3 of the SFA
38222_5badd2c068e56c59e49e06fcce9334bf.png

After two exciting rounds, this game will be between:
esh19.gif

vs
9nyMORt.png

Here is the ladder:
Code:
Team                  P  W  L  D  Pen  For  Agnst    %    Pts  Streak  L5  Change  GB    Chase

Roys FFC              2  2  -  -    -    218  150  145.33    8    2W    WW    +2      Ldr    -
Fighting Furies       2  2  -  -    -    202  141  143.26    8    2W    WW    +2      -      -
Dragons FFC           2  2  -  -    -    208  158  131.65    8    2W    WW    +3      -      -
Geelong Wolves        2  2  -  -    -    191  156  122.44    8    2W    WW    +1      -      -
East Side Hawks       2  1  1  -    -    202  168  120.24    4    1L    WL    -3      -1      -
Baghdad Bandits       2  1  1  -    -    214  187  114.44    4    1W    LW    +3      -1      -
Coney Island Warriors 2  1  1  -    -    165  159  103.77    4    1L    WL    -6      -1      -
Gold City Royals      2  1  1  -    -    166  199   83.42    4    1W    LW    +2      -1    Ldr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mount Buller Demons   2  -  2  -    -    187  243   76.95    -    2L    LL    -2      -2    -1
Sin City Swamprats    2  -  2  -    -    128  180   71.11    -    2L    LL    -2      -2    -1
Las Vegas Bears       2  -  2  -    -    152  221   68.78    -    2L    LL    -      -2    -1
West Coast Wonders    2  -  2  -    -    149  220   67.73    -    2L    LL    -      -2    -1

East Side Hawks
After a strong opening round, the Hawks failed to win their second match of the season. They’ll be looking to put this past them and continue strong for the rest of the season.
Player To Watch: larrikin. Been ranking well on the Dreamteam. Can he continue this success?

Fighting Furies
The season couldn’t have started better for the Furies, winning both of their matches so far. They’ll be hoping to keep that winning feeling.
Player To Watch: SpudsLoveChild. Number 1 in the league for handballs. He knows he can use his feet, right?

Odds:
Hawks: $2.50
Furies: $1.50

Good luck to both teams. Maybe the Qooty be strong, may the banter be witty and may the best team win.

Last edited:

Can i just say its refreshing to play a team who's name I actually know. Round 1 - Bandits? wtf? Round 2 - Sin City??? Seriously what is this league coming too?

Can i just say its refreshing to play a team who's name I actually know. Round 1 - Bandits? wtf? Round 2 - Sin City??? Seriously what is this league coming too?
Then again they do have that dumb hastag #geauxhawks

I thought they were the same team? :confused:

#geauxhawks

you might be right. It's hard when you win every week to differentiate sometimes.

#inbeforeyoucandifferentiatethisweek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you might be right. It's hard when you win every week to differentiate sometimes.

#inbeforeyoucandifferentiatethisweek
Yeah I have the same problem, we are playing the Fighting Demons this week aren't we?

I like the #geauxhawks tag... It suits this bunch of hermaphrodites.

We like it too.

However, you couldn't have hermaphrodite without "Aphrodite", the Greek god of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation who is associated with Venus. So, what you're really saying is that we're all really really ridiculously good looking, and that we'll win on the weekend (Venus -> Venus Williams -> highest ranking of number one and 7 Grand Slam wins).

#Sharpesttoolinshead .....

#cantspellshed

Your spelling suggest you're not the "sharpest tool in the shead" either.
hey hey hey we dont encourage sharp tools here. Sharp tools are dangerous you know ;)

Yeah I have the same problem, we are playing the Fighting Demons this week aren't we?

does that mean we get half of last seasons premiership?

Haha suck it wonders.

#firsttofourpointfive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back