Official Match Thread S19 R3: East Side Hawks vs Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
Rd 3 v East Side Hawks

FB: sante - Big Bad Buddy - tommypickles
HB: TJTIGER - RodneyDangerfield - FedEXFalls
C: flaps - This is Anfield - SpudsLoveChild
HF: WAG - Shadow Man - peterbuch74
FF: Nuffers - fumbler - rfctiger74
R: tigland - Wacky Tiger - Grockadoc
Int: Equus - The Lone Wolf

Changes:
The Lone Wolf BP -> Bench
evo bench -> Out
sante Out -> BP

brahj
boncer34

So on trend I should kick a lazy 5 this week. 1 in Wk1, 3 in Wk2... Should dominate by the end of the season ;)

Your showing us something. It's very optimistic calling it "the way'. It begs the question. The way to what ? Cos it's certainly not about Quooty....

Another noob..

Want a Qootball lesson little one, head into the SFA wiki, have a look at the "all time Mobbs Medal votes" and have a look at the greatest vote getter in history, hence, the greatest Qootballer to ever grace our hallowed fields.

You're welcome.

Another noob..

Want a Qootball lesson little one, head into the SFA wiki, have a look at the "all time Mobbs Medal votes" and have a look at the greatest vote getter in history, hence, the greatest Qootballer to ever grace our hallowed fields.

You're welcome.
How many Mobbs Medals??

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Another noob..

You're welcome.
A question ims, have you taken the stick out of Flog Of God's arse and stuck it up your own?
You sound like you're auditioning for the Royals :eek:, snap out of it man, you're a Hawk and they are mostly normal folk (apart from okey of course).

I always used to think you were tiglad. But then I noticed your name has an n in it......

o_O

How can you leave out the n? It stands for notoriously good with a pogo stick. The rest of the letters are self explanatory I would of thought.

How many Mobbs Medals??

Irrelevant. Completely irrelevant.

The 3 players widely regarded as the greatest AFL players in the history of the game. Gary Ablett, Wayne Carey and Leigh Matthews = Zero Brownlows.

The greatest player in Qooty history = IMS

A question ims, have you taken the stick out of Flog Of God's arse and stuck it up your own?
You sound like you're auditioning for the Royals :eek:, snap out of it man, you're a Hawk and they are mostly normal folk (apart from okey of course).

I am me, I have always been me, don't like it, eat one...

The 3 players widely regarded as the greatest AFL players in the history of the game. Gary Ablett, Wayne Carey and Leigh Matthews = Zero Brownlows.

Seems silly you would bring up most votes then call it irrelevant.

Gary Ablett, Wayne Carey, Leigh Matthews = how many premierships??

IMS how many premierships for yourself?

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
Technically, right now you are both undefeated and yet to win. Because right now you're not even competing. You're at now now, and you're standing around talking bollocks.

This is you now:

spaceballs-20090629062338944-000.jpg

You may have missed it, because it happened just now.

And now we're at now. And you're still yet to win anything now. It's a very consistent losing streak you're on. Now.

#now
This is you come match day:

David Bourke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am me, I have always been me, don't like it, eat one...

Goodness me. Star of the show. Produced, directed by Itsmyshow doesn't sound like you need your team-mates....;)

Goodness me. Star of the show. Produced, directed by Itsmyshow doesn't sound like you need your team-mates....;)

Of course I need my team mates, there are 20 positions to fill.

They also know exactly who I am, I need no introduction around these parts...

You on the other hand.

Of course I need my team mates, there are 20 positions to fill.

They also know exactly who I am, I need no introduction around these parts...

You on the other hand.

Glad you decided to acknowledge your team. I'm known to those on the RFC board that will have to suffice. I prefer to wait till game day for any further pleasantries...;)

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Another noob..

You're welcome.
Oooh oooh, don't tell me. Is it me? No don't tell me. No go on, tell me. It's me isn't it. No, seriously don't tell me. Even if I say you have to tell me otherwise I'm going to drown your cat, don't tell me. Because I promise I won't kill your cat. But only if you tell me!

Well darn it. I read ahead! Talk about your spoilers. Such a shame because I legitimately had no idea.

Well done to you I suppose IMS.

That's true, you're really not... But maybe one day.

Yes your right (but you already knew that. Silly little me)....maybe one day...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back