Official Match Thread S19 R3: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for pointing out the EXACT stats that I used :).

Oh this is somehow just getting worse for you. I've created a math thread in case you need it in the future.
If you see the 10 is aligned with the hitouts not kicks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY ******* GOD ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?

This cannot be real. It just cannot be. Nobody is that dumb, I don't care what you are or who you are but surely, nobody is that dumb. ******* hell, I am in tears over here.

You truly are special...

The formatting is way out on yours. See how there is nothing under DT? Maybe because everything has shifted to the left...

I'm not sure how one has 6 kicks but is able to kick 74 behinds.

FFS PLEASE STOP YOU REALLY DO SUCK

Jeez, Season 8, Round 15 I kicked 0 goals and 118 behinds. That's a few SFA records broken there surely.

Sorry BFFL, I never realised you can't comprehend stats this badly until now.

Now I completely understand why Frankston Rover denied your application to do the stats for the Warriors last season.

Bffl you are doing yourself no favours bud...

Anyway, the goats in my estate are becoming more and more prevalent as the days roll on... My mate texted me today when he was on the bus saying that there was a man walking with a goat on a leash at the train station in my estate. HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND ME!?

Official Team Sheet

B: aushorrorstory, Macca19, Jonts
HB: ShaunDuggan , powerstufff, wharfie_1870
C: ant bear, spookism, power raid
HF: Wingard2Wines , mannumpower, Zakk Wylde
F: LukeParkerno1, bffl, nivek48
R: toxic, millky95, i_dont_care
Int: Abraham Nuscrack, el_scorcho

Changes:
ShaunDuggan HF > HB
Wingard2Wines HB > HF

I think you have to send alerts so,
boncer34
brahj
boncer34 brahj

Limit is about 5-6 people. Go over that and no-one will receive a notification.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bffl is my next victim. I take no pleasure in hurting you but if you are in my way:p

Your stats are wrong.
LOL

Finally got a chance to open this file, to see what the fuss is about.

As soon as I saw the stats skewed to the left by the formatting, I had understood what happened.

Check mate. Game Set match. Whatever you want to say, you've lost bffl. Astronomically, too.

Just enjoy the weekend and go embarrass yourself against the next opponent.

Bye.

Even harolad thinks we will win.
Don't want to talk to myself or ClarkeM anymore?

I mean surely there was a point where you go no one has ever had 3 kicks and 100 behinds.

Do you think? Like ever?

It's a shame yet another team is forced to endure bffl.

I honestly feel sorry that the Swamprats can't face this thread anymore. Honestly, BFFL, did you think calling me out was going to lead to anything other than a big-time beating leaving yourself and your club embarrassed?

BFFL - the worst teammate in the SFA.

I never argued the fact it was a comparison, I said it was. You are clearly an illiterate flog.

If I'm an illiterate flog, I wouldn't even know where to start with you.

You'll be gone by round 5. If the Swamprats have half a clue you won't get another game with this absolute garbage, embarrassing 'banter' you're coming up with.

bffl, where'd you go? I miss you so.
Seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone.
WTOxhdY.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back