Official Match Thread S19 R7-Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great win that was, it was pretty tight early but our second term was fantastic, 7.4 to 1.0. Third term we let the foot off the pedal a bit before fighting back in the last to finish off the game well. Super games by Andonis1997 and Hate there, great stuff by those two. The support act from The Filth Wizard, Danoz, @BlueMaster1,chefmeister and Gee Dub was good too. A nice return to boncer34 there with five goals as well.

Super win and onward to another big clash next week! Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Lol City Royals. Too old, too slow, too good Dragons!! :thumbsu:
You do realise your team sheet has been incorrect since round 3 and warnings, suspensions and loss of points are ensuing.:thumbsu:

You do realise your team sheet has been incorrect since round 3 and warnings, suspensions and loss of points are ensuing.:thumbsu:

You should probably speak to the captains of the side then.

You should probably speak to the captains of the side then.
Well since they don't communicate with their team, I deemed it best to let you know.

Have you removed your knife and panties yet?

Well since they don't communicate with their team, I deemed it best to let you know.

Have you removed your knife and panties yet?

Like I said, you should probably tell them.

No knife or panties were required. I handed over at the end of the season as I can no longer commit to the role due to work and other circumstances.

Like I said, you should probably tell them.

No knife or panties were required. I handed over at the end of the season as I can no longer commit to the role due to work and other circumstances.
They already know. :cool:

You've had work commitments for 9 seasons so that's a copout. Best you prepare yourself to post the team then disappear as you've done for 9 seasons... you'll need to as Danoz doesn't want the job.

Panties are in regards to lying with your legs in the air while allowing this club to follow through with a wrestling image.

5 warnings, 1 point loss, co-captains suspended for 3 games.:thumbsu:

They already know. :cool:

Good.

Son of God said:
You've had work commitments for 9 seasons so that's a copout. Best you prepare yourself to post the team then disappear as you've done for 9 seasons... you'll need to as Danoz doesn't want the job.

As I alluded to earlier, work isn't the only reason why I've handed over. There are other circumstances which were factors in why I passed on the role to The Filth Wizard.

Son of God said:
Panties are in regards to lying with your legs in the air while allowing this club to follow through with a wrestling image.

Couldn't care less to be honest. I'm not fan of wrestling but that isn't my call anymore. I'm no longer captain so the direction the club takes isn't my decision.

Son of God said:
5 warnings, 1 point loss, co-captains suspended for 3 games.:thumbsu:

Nice of you to leak information off the committee board. I'm sure okeydoke7 will be happy that you announced sensitive information before he could as the admin of the competition.

As I alluded to earlier, work isn't the only reason why I've handed over. There are other circumstances which were factors in why I passed on the role to The Filth Wizard.
Nope. You're as soft as butter. Wilted from the pressure of Mr Nice Guy.

Couldn't care less to be honest. I'm not fan of wrestling but that isn't my call anymore. I'm no longer captain so the direction the club takes isn't my decision.
You clarified my point. As a supposed great of your club, you buckled at the knees.

Nice of you to leak information off the committee board. I'm sure okeydoke7 will be happy that you announced sensitive information before he could as the admin of the competition.
Haha. Nice clutch.

Nope. You're as soft as butter. Wilted from the pressure of Mr Nice Guy.

You clarified my point. As a supposed great of your club, you buckled at the knees.

Haha. Nice clutch.

Yawn. Come back to me when you have something good. Same old stuff from yourself as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's more like it Royals. Celebrating my 100th with a traditional performance so I feel comfortable.

Thanks Royals for not taking me out of my comfort zone. :)

You guys are swell.

What's wrong with the Dragons team sheet now?

That's more like it Royals. Celebrating my 100th with a traditional performance so I feel comfortable.

Thanks Royals for not taking me out of my comfort zone. :)

You guys are swell.

What's wrong with the Dragons team sheet now?
They've been playing an invalid player for four games now.

Oh right. So Round 3 to round 7? Bugger.

Technically I wasn't wrong either ;).
True. They already received a warning in round 3... just not for that.

I've known about this error all along, but their lack of class in victory can see them go * themselves now.

I've known about this error all along, but their lack of class in victory can see them go **** themselves now.
I'm sorry you're a sore loser.
Retire. It will save you from the further pain you'll cop this season at the Royals.
:thumbsu:

Now your lack of graciousness can see you get stuffed as well. Dragging your whole team down. Seeya next time.

3KZ is Football good battle, unlucky. I always value our battles :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back