Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Baghdad Bandits vs. Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Buffalo_Bandits_logo.gif

vs.

lansing-rink-rats.png

Preview:
After getting a touch up by the Bears last week (lol yea woo go bears lol rofl wiiiiiink), the Bandits will be out to prove that they aren't a pack of losers who like losing to a bunch of sexy as * qootyers who are used to losing more than them. The Swampies are far less sexy than the Bears though and thus, probably easier to beat. So that's something to look forward to. Although that enthusiasm will probably be shat upon after this thread inevitably gets turned into another Beastiality session. It will start with Goats, then a Bandits player will say something about Camels and by the end of it nearly all the hooved animals in existence will have been mentioned in this thread. Have fun, gang.

8qjsj4o.jpg

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Hey, camels are pretty awesome. Wonder who'll be this weeks victim to the premier CHB in the league in myself. I conceded a goal last week, which makes me angry. Whoever the CHF this week won't be so lucky.

How are the Alberton fans getting to Sin City? Goats? Then how are they getting from Sin City to Abdu? More goats? Geez, sore bums and sore goats all round.

absolute shoo-in this week lads... Fatima has been slipping some banned substances into our beverages.

It's all good, though as she's neglected to inform the SFA of the addresses of our spider holes...

Bandits? I prefer bombers, at least it could be used as an excuse as to why you keep bombing out of finals.
How long's it been since the Swampies played finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate. Abdu Prison is not in ******* India. I hope you're not the captain because you don't want to get lost and forfeit the game. Wait, I hope you do. Hey spookism, resign and hand over the reigns to I_Dont_Care. We want the free four points.

Mate. Abdu Prison is not in ******* India. I hope you're not the captain because you don't want to get lost and forfeit the game. Wait, I hope you do. Hey spookism, resign and hand over the reigns to I_Dont_Care. We want the free four points.

What do you mean India? These are the prison staff coming to work. Someone has to screw you, and these are the screws. Baghdad can go all "They took our jerbs" but immigrant labour is there to stay

I'm the next Beng and TheFreshBanana ...
Please. I'd like to see you post 100 times in a thread.
What do you mean India? These are the prison staff coming to work. Someone has to screw you, and these are the screws. Baghdad can go all "They took our jerbs" but immigrant labour is there to stay
Hey! We're perfectly capable of screwing ourselves thank you very much. We did an excellent job of it last week against the Bears.

Hey! We're perfectly capable of screwing ourselves thank you very much. We did an excellent job of it last week against the Bears.

You really wouldn't...

It is why you rate me higher in those best poster MVP thingie whatsits...

We've been pretty screwed up our selves. This week shall be the battle of the screws...the aim is to see who can get screwed the most

Remove this Banner Ad

Back