Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Coney Island Warriors vs. East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
golden+state+main+logo.gif

vs.
hawks_logo1972.png

Preview: okeydoke7 and his merry band of underpaid minions will be jumping on a plane and heading to the gutter known as Van Cortland Park this week. Oleg will have his work cut out for him as he tries to weather the storm of "offensive" Warrior posts, as well as trying to get some separation between themselves and the Warriors on the ladder as both teams are currently sitting level at 4 wins 3 losses. Should this game be a drawn result, I hope you all thank the illustrator for their time and remain hospitable.

butter_0.jpg

I know I said "gutter" up there, but I made a typo in Google Images.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive game this week for us.

Win, and that'll make it 3 on the trot and consolidate our finals chances.
Lose, however, and a top 4 finish may well be pushed beyond our reach.

Oh boy wowee, this is a big one. Let's get three in a row! #geauxhawks

You Warriors are no doubt fretting (one could say "worrying") about how you'll stop go you pups and myself this week, after our ultra effective 7-goals-from-12-kicks combination.
Or I can play out at half forward and I'll set them up all day out there and give any half backs a bath. Is there a SFA Rising Star award?

Welcome Hawks to NYC.

If partying and debauchery hold appeal, methinks you guys are set to enjoy you're stay.

Looking forward to sitting 5-3 by Sunday night :thumbsu:

Oh. Em. Gee.
Had a crazy couple of days in the tree. There was so much blow I thought I was at Perisher. Oh and you should have seen what this one whore did to............ huh?
.... it's been over a week?

Nah.

Couldn't have been. I've only had like 3 sleeps.

.... we played who last week? THE WOLVES? Nah. We just beat the bears. Didn't we just beat the bears? Bring on the WOLVES!

We're playing who now? The Hawks? Are you sure? ....... :eek:

........ :confused:

Screw this, I'm going back to the tree........ :drunk:

treeclimbing.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back