Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Coney Island Warriors vs. East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It is said...

*insert spooky music*

...that the eagleskickass medal is cursed.

Many of its winners disappear soon after their victory, lost forever in the realm of the inactive listclogger. What supernatural force is it that draws them away from this board once they wear the medal? No-one really knows.

But some? Some suffer an even worse fate: terminal floggishness. The medal takes control of their mind and they begin to post with all the style and brilliance of...well, of a flog. It rots the brain, makes you think that you are incredibly witty and humorous when in fact your posts make your teammates want to gouge their eyes out with the nearest available vaguely-pointy object.

Oh boy wowee, this is a big one. Let's get three in a row! #geauxhawks

You Warriors are no doubt fretting (one could say "worrying") about how you'll stop go you pups and myself this week, after our ultra effective 7-goals-from-12-kicks combination.
Warriors averaging about 150 points over the last 3 matches. Nothing about to change either fella.

Warriors averaging about 150 points over the last 3 matches. Nothing about to change either fella.
We've been stout in defence Les since I debuted and I don't even play down there, it should be a good game though #geauxhawks #donthehash #portfansarehashtagwhores

POLL

Do the Warriors realise how damn good I am?

Please respond with either "YES" or "NO." Please quote this post and BOLD your answer as a response.

If the majority say "YES" then I won't post my list of achievements as a reminder. If the majority say "NO" then I will post it. If there is a tie, or if nobody responds, I will post it.

Ts & Cs apply. Poll open to Warriors players only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon lets get #geauxhawks to the number one trend again boys :thumbsu:

#geauxhawks #AlwaysEastSide #alwayshashtagging #hashtaghawks #donthehash
Goo Hawks? Wouldn't you rather let that one slip into obscurity?

Good luck with the shirt front btw. Just remember that it's the one who goes in hardest, i.e. me, that gets hurt the least.

POLL

Please respond with either "YES" or "NO." Please quote this post and BOLD your answer as a response.

If the majority say "YES" then I won't post my list of achievements as a reminder. If the majority say "NO" then I will post it. If there is a tie, or if nobody responds, I will post it.

DIVVY

POLL

YES.

Not very.

Damn it, I was excited for this week!

Oh well. Coney will do.

#geauxhawks

Damn it, I was excited for this week!

Oh well. Coney will do.

#geauxhawks

Well we're not actually going to Coney Island - Van Cortlandt Park is about an hour away from it. What on earth they were thinking when they set this club up, we may never know... (it's almost like they got the names from a movie or something...)

#canyoureadamapsuckas
#geauxhawks

POLL

Just a reminder, Warriors.

Yes, I quoted my own post. Now I will tag myself: okeydoke7. Now okeydoke7 will refer to himself in third person ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back