Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

My balls aren't running around in the open like my face, they are warmed by my pants. That is why I bought this glorious item for my hairless face.

UtTh1bz.jpg

My balls aren't running around in the open like my face, they are warmed by my pants. That is why I bought this glorious item for my hairless face.

UtTh1bz.jpg

You are wearing that to the wrestling.

UtTh1bz.jpg

Why don't you just grow a beard, skinner?

Haven't called someone a skinner since grade 6. Today was a good day.

We tried.

Its quite difficult to have one with you guys though.

What's wrong with this thread? Just seems to be a bit of tip toeing around as there isn't any real banter points.

I already destroyed your club with my thread the other day.

Last edited:
What's wrong with this thread? Just seems to be a bit of tip toeing around as there isn't any real banter points.

I already destroyed your club with my thread the other day.
You made a thread about us?

Cute.

Though I've probably replied?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tried.

Its quite difficult to have one with you guys though.

Tried to derail it? I was saying in all honesty that this is a quality thread, why are my posts always insinuated to be sarcastic?

FFS :mad:

Tried to derail it? I was saying in all honesty that this is a quality thread, why are my posts always insinuated to be sarcastic?

FFS :mad:
Because you're a sarcastic w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

Back