Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Wolves at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't stop me. I'm useless around the house fixing anything that isn't electronic. I just hit it with a hammer, swear, sit down and sulk.

I was tempted to but didn't want the wall to beat me. So the screw driver did instead.

I didn't cut myself, screwing it in just ripped my hand because it was so tough. Probably didn't word it properly.
Well look I'm still suss so probably

I didn't cut myself, screwing it in just ripped my hand because it was so tough. Probably didn't word it properly.

Too bad Wolves players aren't that tough. If they were, they might stand a chance this week. Alas, they aren't, ergo, they don't.

I just want to share an image that, well, when you see it you're going to remember it.
Your feminist friends are probably cool with it. Your soft-utensil mate that rolls over every time his missus queefs is probably cool with it.
But I'm not cool with it. And I just want to call out captain blood 17 for being the campaigner that he is by exposing me to it. Now..now I have no choice but to inflict in on the rest of you campaigners. Enjoy your sleep tonight you pack of campaigners.

136287_a72b59568923b2329f5df42f92f0c361.jpg

I just want to share an image that, well, when you see it you're going to remember it.
Your feminist friends are probably cool with it. Your soft-utensil mate that rolls over every time his missus queefs is probably cool with it.
But I'm not cool with it. And I just want to call out captain blood 17 for being the campaigner that he is by exposing me to it. Now..now I have no choice but to inflict in on the rest of you campaigners. Enjoy your sleep tonight you pack of campaigners.

View attachment 136891

For the second time this thread I have to ask, the heck?

View attachment 136891

It's an amazing photo of love and birth and joy. It also symbolises this game as it's gonna be a "bloodbath".

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

View attachment 136891

Beautiful.....check..
Family Oriented....check
Cute...check
Good quality pick.....check
Bathing in mummy's blood....check
After birth in tub....probably???
A little uncomfortable for kids...check
weirding me out??? You have No idea just how much!!! ...check

View attachment 136891
This post bought to you by alcohol. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well...I can say it in posts as I have time to think about it.
In conversations I just miss the moment.
me 2

Too bad Wolves players aren't that tough. If they were, they might stand a chance this week. Alas, they aren't, ergo, they don't.
Wolves are like Chuck Norris whilst the fairies are like Justin Bieber.

View attachment 136891
that's bloody awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back