Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Can we experiment?

I think I've worked it out

upload_2015-5-22_17-13-55.jpeg

Oh, c'mon...talking like that while I'm...spongeing this glass...I don't want to evacuate too early

the best thing is you clean the glass at the same time

doing the dishes has never been more fun

Piss off flog.

You know what's funny, I kind of expected this response from you.
Sad really.

And no, you're not elite.

We came, we witnessed what you had to offer, and we've decided it isn't worth the effort. Finally playing finals isn't really the validation we need. We have known we were going to play finals since about round four, but regardless, we've also known we're the best team in the league for two/three seasons now. No need to get worked up about it.

The feeling is mutual. Bring back Mannum and Noobz and that Schulenfest guy and dump these posers you call teammates. What happened to your club? You used to be alright. Whatever... this is now, whatever you call yourself now, it's not the Swamprats and I knew and loved. Honestly, at this point, you would probably be better off bring back Jobe.

Things change.
We move on and evolve. Sure it would be fantastic if those guys were still around firing on all cylinders. But there not and we've moved on.
Say what ever you may about my team mates posting styles, but at least they are all different. You've all apparently taken on the same persona as one of your teammates and it is effecting you badly...

Spook, come on. Last year you are the only side I can actually remember playing, because I liked the thread so much and you had quality posters such as Mannum, Noobz, yourself etc. It's why I wanted to play you guys twice this year.

But now? You've got a bunch of cheap, spammy, crass posters that are bringing your whole team down. Are you actually proud of the team you've become? Because when you put out a cry for help, people were all too happy to oblige, because of the team you were. Enjoyable, but struggling. You've flipped on it's head everything that the Rats stood for, and the majority of the league doesn't like you. And not in a way where you're better than them, or they're being intimidated. It's the fact that your posters are s**t, your banter is horrible and you bring down the quality of every thread you guys engage in.

There aren't many bright spots honestly. Millky can be a good poster, but needs to get out of your environment. You are still a good poster when you want to be. Other than that, there's not a lot of good happening down at Sin City.

To be perfectly honest, you are the only team that we appear to of had major issues with all season.
You've all decided that you don't like one or two posters and have then refused to participate in this thread fully except for the occasional snide remark.

But either way gentlemen, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I have acknowledged my own shortcomings as Skipper and have implemented a succession plan for a take over next season...

I haven't minded this thread - I just haven't had much to say myself. The rats are having a go about us being lazy this round and that's far better than whatever the **** last time was (and fair enough to, we've all taken the week off it seems).

Personally I've been busy plotting spooks demise after our friendship ended because I felt he wronged me in some way - I can't recall what he did but it was probably the worst thing ever at the time.

RR hey Marlowe? I was wondering why their was so much late money on me winning another Mobbs Medal.

I still don't know what I did wrong?

I mean I know I slept with your girlfriend, crashed your car, 'accidently' poisoned your dog, stole your last chicken nugget, slept with your dad and let you know that Santa Claus wasn't real.
But is that any reason to end a friendship over?

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
I still don't know what I did wrong?

I mean I know I slept with your girlfriend, crashed your car, 'accidently' poisoned your dog, stole your last chicken nugget, slept with your dad and let you know that Santa Claus wasn't real.
But is that any reason to end a friendship over?

...I'm dating your mum. You do know this. Sicko.

But that nugget stunt you pulled was a ******* crime.

...I'm dating your mum. You do know this. Sicko.

But that nugget stunt you pulled was a ******* crime.

I know. You're allowed to date here, I've given you permission. Just as long as you call her after that nice steak dinner, she's a saint.

The worst thing about the Nugget, was it was before 10:30am...

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I know. You're allowed to date here, I've given you permission. Just as long as you call her after that nice steak dinner, she's a saint.

The worst thing about the Nugget, was it was before 10:30am...

In that video I like how the car behind her just zooms up to the window as soon as she zooms off. Nothing to see here

Looks like it would feel plasticy. How do you rate it?

a 2 out of 10 until I worked out what the dish washing liquid was for

then giving it a 8/10 which is higher than I rate Shazza

I think I can achieve a 10 with a bigger glass

Back