Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Have always enjoyed a good match up with toxic , moving him to full forward though can only be a bonus for the Royals as his kicking is Casboult like.

Easty should have a day out this time in the ruck whilst i just want to get the win and concentrate on finals.

What is a Casbolt? Is he on your team?

Quiet sad really, playing the Royals used to be an good experience. Now it's like playing a bunch of two year olds who spat their dummy on day one and took their bat and ball and went home for the rest of the week.
Spook, come on. Last year you are the only side I can actually remember playing, because I liked the thread so much and you had quality posters such as Mannum, Noobz, yourself etc. It's why I wanted to play you guys twice this year.

But now? You've got a bunch of cheap, spammy, crass posters that are bringing your whole team down. Are you actually proud of the team you've become? Because when you put out a cry for help, people were all too happy to oblige, because of the team you were. Enjoyable, but struggling. You've flipped on it's head everything that the Rats stood for, and the majority of the league doesn't like you. And not in a way where you're better than them, or they're being intimidated. It's the fact that your posters are s**t, your banter is horrible and you bring down the quality of every thread you guys engage in.

There aren't many bright spots honestly. Millky can be a good poster, but needs to get out of your environment. You are still a good poster when you want to be. Other than that, there's not a lot of good happening down at Sin City.

Spook, come on. Last year you are the only side I can actually remember playing, because I liked the thread so much and you had quality posters such as Mannum, Noobz, yourself etc. It's why I wanted to play you guys twice this year.

But now? You've got a bunch of cheap, spammy, crass posters that are bringing your whole team down. Are you actually proud of the team you've become? Because when you put out a cry for help, people were all too happy to oblige, because of the team you were. Enjoyable, but struggling. You've flipped on it's head everything that the Rats stood for, and the majority of the league doesn't like you. And not in a way where you're better than them, or they're being intimidated. It's the fact that your posters are s**t, your banter is horrible and you bring down the quality of every thread you guys engage in.

There aren't many bright spots honestly. Millky can be a good poster, but needs to get out of your environment. You are still a good poster when you want to be. Other than that, there's not a lot of good happening down at Sin City.

Becaue you are the infinite fountain of wisdom can you point me in the direction of the "how to" section of the SFA?

3galIxi.png

Gold City Royals Official Team Sheet - boncer34

B: Igloo - The_Reaper - Bipolarbear
HB: NathanMJ_WB54 - Marlowe - sverik25
C: Tommycash - timtamWB - 3KZ is Football
HF: bgt2110 - The Old Dark Navy's - Speck
F: Dirty Bird - Juggalo Balla - Blacky
R: Easty - Son of God - Wise Guy Sam

INT: VitalDread - COHL

Changes:

Wise Guy Sam - RHB > RR
sverik25 - RR > RHB

Wise Guy Sam has started to doubt himself after being situated next to Glorious Leader, and so expressed his desire to move to the midfield to get his mojo back.

Meanwhile, sverik25 wishes to be close to Glorious Leader and his wish has been fulfilled.

All hail Glorious Leader Marlowe.

Dear Marlowe ,

What's going on old mate? You boys are into your first finals series. I thought you'd be in here all guns blazing, having a wow of a time as you prepare to enter next week guaranteed of a game? Where's the pizazz, where's the fire, where is the love?

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually don't mind the majority of you guys, but seriously bit of a soft effort this week.
If you are looking for a team that has a least a few players at least show a bit of heart, feel free to drop me a line in the off-season and we'll talk business.

Sincerely Spook!
I'm still here. Anyone want to hold my trophy?

;);)
3galIxi.png

Gold City Royals Official Team Sheet - boncer34

B: Igloo - The_Reaper - Bipolarbear
HB: NathanMJ_WB54 - Marlowe - sverik25
C: Tommycash - timtamWB - 3KZ is Football
HF: bgt2110 - The Old Dark Navy's - Speck
F: Dirty Bird - Juggalo Balla - Blacky
R: Easty - Son of God - Wise Guy Sam

INT: VitalDread - COHL

Changes:

Wise Guy Sam - RHB > RR
sverik25 - RR > RHB

Wise Guy Sam has started to doubt himself after being situated next to Glorious Leader, and so expressed his desire to move to the midfield to get his mojo back.

Meanwhile, sverik25 wishes to be close to Glorious Leader and his wish has been fulfilled.

All hail Glorious Leader Marlowe.
That side looks fantastic! Now if only 3KZ is Football can crack it for a full game ;)

Pray Timtam....can you give us a an example of this so called fabled 'banter' that your team keeps going on about? In two game threads now all I've read in Royals posts is how we Swamprats are terrible posters and can't banter. Is that what the non-functional Royal establishment see as banter? Or is there some 'Holy Grail' type of banter that you cannot access...therefore you try to blame other teams? Banter is just conversation with humour by the way...
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...M_enAU599AU599&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=banter

No. It's common knowledge though.
Haha. Give me some facts man.

The majority on this site loathe me, but I'm still rated as elite.

Why is that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys actually expect to win?

If you get within 5 goals I'll be amazed.

Royals are the most overrated pile of s**t qooty team that ever existed.
the mere act of seeing their name in a team thread is causing people to vomit everywhere.

uninspiring qooty...just see Royals
s**t banter...just see Royals
SFA charity case...see Royals
not playing finals...See Royals
crap SFA captain award...See Royals
overated posters...See Royals
Explain this because I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this nonsense.

Pray Timtam....can you give us a an example of this so called fabled 'banter' that your team keeps going on about? In two game threads now all I've read in Royals posts is how we Swamprats are terrible posters and can't banter. Is that what the non-functional Royal establishment see as banter? Or is there some 'Holy Grail' type of banter that you cannot access...therefore you try to blame other teams? Banter is just conversation with humour by the way...
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...M_enAU599AU599&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=banter
We did it with the Roys. Wonders. A lot of teams. But the thing is that it's a two way street, and when the other side isn't giving anything for you to bounce off of then it is incredibly frustrating and difficult.

Oh and banter is conversation with humour? I'm aware of that. Would do nicely for you Rats to learn what humour is.

I haven't minded this thread - I just haven't had much to say myself. The rats are having a go about us being lazy this round and that's far better than whatever the * last time was (and fair enough to, we've all taken the week off it seems).

Personally I've been busy plotting spooks demise after our friendship ended because I felt he wronged me in some way - I can't recall what he did but it was probably the worst thing ever at the time.

RR hey Marlowe? I was wondering why their was so much late money on me winning another Mobbs Medal.

Haha. Give me some facts man.

The majority on this site loathe me, but I'm still rated as elite.

Why is that.

Maybe...you should start a poll? Elitists are people who live in a bubble. By themselves. With their ego in a cup that they constantly sip on. And are only rated by themselves. Like...umm...you.

We did it with the Roys. Wonders. A lot of teams. But the thing is that it's a two way street, and when the other side isn't giving anything for you to bounce off of then it is incredibly frustrating and difficult.

Oh and banter is conversation with humour? I'm aware of that. Would do nicely for you Rats to learn what humour is.

Are you going to teach us Timtam? OK, let's see your work.

Swamprats made me the poster I am. Fantastic team environment. Key word in there is team. We are a team that look out for each other and work together.
For you? Only one solution.

Step 1: Post "Delete my account" in this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/please-delete-my-account.585550/

There is no step 2.

Congratulations! You have now become useful to the SFA!
Gonna lead by example? Besides, toxic has an EKA to win

Swamprats made me the poster I am. Fantastic team environment. Key word in there is team. We are a team that look out for each other and work together.

I've thought long and hard about this....
and its one of two scenarios
1) Timtam is jealous of not being asked to sin city
or
2) timtam is rightfully feeling vulnerable due to the wave that has rolled through and as such he's feeling redundant

Either way it's sad to witness such pisspoor banter

The jealousy has been rampant this year, Millky. Regardless of ladder positioning, we have been consistently a team building unity. Sadly lacking in a lot of other camps

I've thought long and hard about this....
and its one of two scenarios
1) Timtam is jealous of not being asked to sin city
or
2) timtam is rightfully feeling vulnerable due to the wave that has rolled through and as such he's feeling redundant

Either way it's sad to witness such pisspoor banter
He is welcome to stalk us and learn. I don't mind

The jealousy has been rampant this year, Millky. Regardless of ladder positioning, we have been consistently a team building unity. Sadly lacking in a lot of other camps
It really is true. Only us and maybe 3 other clubs don't look like imploding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back