Official Match Thread S19 Rd15 - West Coast Wonders vs Mt Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
West Coast Wonders vs Mt Buller Demons

Well, the Wonders can't go back to back can they? They'd love to defeat the Demons this week who have suffered a fair premiership hangover but still ensured they will be playing finals again, such is the strength of Footypie32 and the other guy that posts for them. Credit goes to Willo_, the 14th captain of the Wonders for S19, for nailing a win for his first game in charge. It's a small moment of victory for a guy that will be highly chased in the off season.

I can't pick a winner in this one, a flip of the coin says tails. I perhaps should have assigned a team to that flip. Wonders are last so that'll do, by *throws dice* Yahtzee.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I appreciate the praise but I was the captain the week before when we got pummeled by the Swampies....

I was on the opposition when the Wonders finally won last week :oops:

I don't care. Stop tagging me.

Wooljay

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2009
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
So the Demons have clinched finals, we've clinched bottom 2. Nothing to play for?

Let's write haiku's.

Demons play finals
Wonders watch from the sidelines
I'm drunk on Monday

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree