Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

so i did some digging and found LV's team photo........... for some reason im not very intimidated:

carebears_and_cousins_art.jpg

well mainly because i don't have a text to talk function enabled on my laptop, but last season isn't exactly a precise reference point.
your terrible with details.
Wasn't that long before you lost the grand final.

And yet not quite good enough to make one.

bj1ev.jpg
It'll mean more when we rise from the bottom to claim our premiership.

That's got more romance to it then dominating two straight seasons and winning none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll mean more when we rise from the bottom to claim our premiership.

That's got more romance to it then dominating two straight seasons and winning none.
Bugger romance. I'll take domination while waiting for the ultimate.

Bugger romance. I'll take domination while waiting for the ultimate.
The waiting has not been a wise move. Your chance has gone, but take some solace in when we win the premiership this year.....you had a tiny weeny part in it.

The waiting has not been a wise move. Your chance has gone, but take some solace in when we win the premiership this year.....you had a tiny weeny part in it.
By what measure do you determine that our chance has gone? We have no ageing superstars retiring. On the contrary, we have topped up with the best free agents money can't buy.

I will, however, accept your expertise in the area of tiny weeny parts.

so i did some digging and found LV's team photo........... for some reason im not very intimidated:

carebears_and_cousins_art.jpg

As opposed to the Warriors...
a.aaa-Child-Warrior.jpg

The diaper armour is fitting for what your team is though

BEARS! How am I so late to this thread? BEARS! PANTS! ASSURED WARRIOR VICTORY!
If it was two seasons ago. Bears are coming and you warriors are afraid. Afraid of losing and the team breaking consequences that will follow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back