Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: MOTR - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Re-read that again and realise you're just complimenting my media work. Good one :).
Well, language is a game of interpretation. I guess it's nice for you that your unjustified ego allows you to take the (conceded) positive interpretation.

Should be champ. Do you feel tough? Picking on the so called "rookies" of the comp? By the time we're finished on the weekend, you'll be lucky to be posting in the same thread as me.
He probably won't be, to be fair

Should be champ. Do you feel tough? Picking on the so called "rookies" of the comp? By the time we're finished on the weekend, you'll be lucky to be posting in the same thread as me.
Would you like me to rock your cradle while you fall asleep?

So you'll be here while the Wonders are still winning and conjure up more excuses if they decline again.
Ha! That's all you resort to now? Jeez you are thick.

Did I or didn't I just say how active I'll be as of next week :/?

So the essence here is that you're being hypocritical. Would that be a fair assumption to make?

So the essence here is that you don't have adequate rebuttal, and are therefore resorting to this rubbish. That is a fair assumption to make.

Ha! That's all you resort to now? Jeez you are thick.

Did I or didn't I just say how active I'll be as of next week :/?
And did you not read my entire post or have those days gone where you're able to read past the 3rd word.

You were fairly active last year (remember our PM's) and you cracked the sads because the Wonders weren't doing you proud.

So the essence here is that you don't have adequate rebuttal, and are therefore resorting to this rubbish. That is a fair assumption to make.
Nope. Hypocritical would be displaying identical traits towards and opposition team while ignoring recent history.

And did you not read my entire post or have those days gone where you're able to read past the 3rd word.
I did. Twice. Made me laugh while I was writing my response that that was all that you had to give back to me. The Vanilla Wolves suits you nicely.

You were fairly active last year (remember our PM's) and you cracked the sads because the Wonders weren't doing you proud.
Last year, yeah sure was active. Uni student after all; I had time afterall.
This year, I'm not. Hence the handover the podcast and the reduced activity.

Don't remember the PM's you're referring to at all. Would love to see them if you can find them and bump them in my PM box.

We miss you Royals. :(

220606-lara-bingle-toby-zerna.jpg
It's breasts....- I mean posts - like these that make me want the thread to not move onto a new page.

Nope. Hypocritical would be displaying identical traits towards and opposition team while ignoring recent history.

I was okay with you guys suggesting we should fold though - it made for good banter; however, haven't been able to engage in said good banter, because the Royals haven't arrived yet. What I am not okay with is you getting up in arms over Clarkey suggesting the Royals should fold. What I am not okay and with is you pardoning the Royals from the same treatment and lambasting us because we have pointed out that they haven't been able to adhere to the standards expected of a Sweet FA side.

It's breasts....- I mean posts - like these that make me want the thread to not move onto a new page.

And it's people like you that make me want to see the Royals survive and thrive. :hearts: :rainbow:

Doesn't excuse you from the flogging we plan on dishing out this weekend though. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a very true claim that you make SSwans2011.

If it were the Wonders, we would be laughed at, ridiculed and scoffed at; left out to dry.
If it's any other club, people will support them when it's necessary.

I did. Twice. Made me laugh while I was writing my response that that was all that you had to give back to me. The Vanilla Wolves suits you nicely.
So you're spending your days on a lost cause... way to throw money down the drain.:oops:

Last year, yeah sure was active. Uni student after all; I had time afterall.
This year, I'm not. Hence the handover the podcast and the reduced activity.
Yet here you are in full voice at the beginning of a new season and after the Wonders reigned supreme in round 1... funny that, remembering that 'this year' was also season 19 where you seemed to go walkabout at a convenient time. :thumbsu:

Don't remember the PM's you're referring to at all. Would love to see them if you can find them and bump them in my PM box.
You remember them alright... you've started multiple threads on the topic of discussion.:thumbsu:

Please learnt to quote.

Full voice at the beginning of a new season, just like I am every season, because I can be.

Already stated I went through personal and unexpected family s**t during Season 19, please get that through your head because I really don't like to think about it.

I whole-heartedly do not. I send and receive a lot of PM's. Some pages are all in one day's work. I'm waiting :thumbsu:.

I was okay with you guys suggesting we should fold though - it made for good banter; however, haven't been able to engage in said good banter, because the Royals haven't arrived yet. What I am not okay with is you getting up in arms over Clarkey suggesting the Royals should fold. What I am not okay and with is you pardoning the Royals from the same treatment and lambasting us because we have pointed out that they haven't been able to adhere to the standards expected of a Sweet FA side.
I said the Wonders should fold? Really?

And it's people like you that make me want to see the Royals survive and thrive. :hearts: :rainbow:

Doesn't excuse you from the flogging we plan on dishing out this weekend though. ;)
Well, all the breast pulling that plan through.

I have a good feeling your season is going **** up from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full voice at the beginning of a new season, just like I am every season, because I can be.
Until you start losing? Nice work champ. :thumbsu:

I whole-heartedly do not. I send and receive a lot of PM's. Some pages are all in one day's work. I'm waiting :thumbsu:.
You know the ones where you were accusing boncer34 of cheating after every Wonders loss, the same PM's we were in agreeance with.:thumbsu:

I said the Wonders should fold? Really?

You were in complete support of Juggs. And you know what they say, to be the bystander is to take the side of the bully - let alone one that actively endorses their statements. I'm not suggesting Juggs is a bully, but it's certainly a comparable analogy. You have also previously labelled the club a "joke" without offering advice on how to fix it.

Well, all the breast pulling that plan through.
boob-gifs-vs-butt-gifs-73.gif

I have a good feeling your season is going **** up from here.

My 'like' is all the response this needs.

You were in complete support of Juggs. And you know what they say, to be the bystander is to take the side of the bully - let alone one that actively endorses their statements. I'm not suggesting Juggs is a bully, but it's certainly a comparable analogy. You have also previously labelled the club a "joke" without offering advice on how to fix it.
The club is a joke for reasons I've already outlined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back