Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: MOTR - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Until you start losing? Nice work champ. :thumbsu:

You know the ones in where you were accusing boncer34 of cheating after every Wonders loss, the same PM's we were in agreeance with.:thumbsu:
Nope. As said already, 6 days a week starting next week so will drop off big time then again. Followed by my trip overseas in October. Already been stated yet clearly cannot be comprehended by yourself so I'll just have to say it again.
As of next week, I'll be doing 6 days a week so I'm a little concerned that I can't keep up what I've been doing today for the rest of the season + a trip to the US from October for a decent time will challenge me.

I would have reported that post for revealing the contents from within a PM. Thankfully, you haven't done anything of the sort and are just swimming in your own tears of confusion and desperation.

Just checked the conversation I believe that you are talking about: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/conversations/dragons-into-a-gf.619853/ (Only you and I can view it) - Only convo between us all year that is close to what you're talking about.

Please highlight for me where I say anything about Boncer34 simming Wonders losses or even in that PM convo :).

You said this first:
You were fairly active last year (remember our PM's) and you cracked the sads because the Wonders weren't doing you proud.
Then this:
You know the ones where you were accusing boncer34 of cheating after every Wonders loss, the same PM's we were in agreeance with.:thumbsu:
Get your accusation straight, number 1. Number 2, get your accusations correct if you're going to float more than one around.

You seem lost, incredibly lost. More posts in the Royals game thread than the Wolves thread and now believing your own lies.

Nope. As said already, 6 days a week starting next week so will drop off big time then again. Followed by my trip overseas in October. Already been stated yet clearly cannot be comprehended by yourself so I'll just have to say it again.

I would have reported that post for revealing the contents from within a PM. Thankfully, you haven't done anything of the sort and are just swimming in your own tears of confusion and desperation.

Just checked the conversation I believe that you are talking about: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/conversations/dragons-into-a-gf.619853/ (Only you and I can view it) - Only convo between us all year that is close to what you're talking about.

Please highlight for me where I say anything about Boncer34 simming Wonders losses or even in that PM convo :).

You said this first:

Then this:

Get your accusation straight, number 1. Number 2, get your accusations correct if you're going to float more than one around.

You seem lost, incredibly lost. More posts in the Royals game thread than the Wolves thread and now believing your own lies.
So you're denying sulking at sinister motives then leaving behind a trail of smoke for a period?

So you're denying sulking at sinister motives then leaving behind a trail of smoke for a period?
Is this the bit where I say "Clearly you can't find a new avenue to come from after being shut down time and time again" and then you say "See, you are so petulant" and think you've come away here the victor?

RlX6PBN.gif

Is this the bit where I say "Clearly you can't find a new avenue to come from after being shut down time and time again" and then you say "See, you are so petulant" and think you've come away here the victor?

RlX6PBN.gif
So you're a coward and a liar... ok, I thought you were made of sterner stuff, not one to cower in fear.

I guess I was wrong.:thumbsdown:

Childish could be deemed as one who edits anothers posts to include their own words.

Wow, and you're captain. I guess the Wonders had no other option since everyone jumped ship and left you stranded in a puddle of your own tears.

So you're a coward and a liar... ok, I thought you were made of sterner stuff, not one to cower in fear.

I guess I was wrong.:thumbsdown:
You're the only liar here mate. You've accused me of saying two things, one came after the other although we were talking about the same thing but you clearly made up a new lie and stuck with it, which I am yet to see proven.

I'm the only one hitting hard here. You're sitting there struggling to come up with more than a line per post because you've constantly been shut down at every response from myself and you can't even get your story straight. You've just walked into a hole and unbeknown to you, it's your own hole.

You made two specific statements, both which are false and are refusing to prove that they are true. Liar, coward, Nakia. The only thing discussed in that PM is as already stated, the lead up to this thread that I posted: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/clarkemedia-presents-corruption-in-the-sfa.1100963/

I feel for you Nakia. I like you as a poster but what I don't like about you is that when you're clearly wrong, you continue to burrow into anything and everything just to seem like you've come out superior when all you've come out looking like is a giant dick.

You struggle to believe the truth of others such as when I tell you I had a family ordeal and hence went inactive and that as of next week, I will have dropped off again and instead, you believe your own lies.

I hope you are able to find your way back home tonight.

You're the only liar here mate. You've accused me of saying two things, one came after the other although we were talking about the same thing but you clearly made up a new lie and stuck with it, which I am yet to see proven.

I'm the only one hitting hard here. You're sitting there struggling to come up with more than a line per post because you've constantly been shut down at every response from myself and you can't even get your story straight. You've just walked into a hole and unbeknown to you, it's your own hole.

You made two specific statements, both which are false and are refusing to prove that they are true. Liar, coward, Nakia. The only thing discussed in that PM is as already stated, the lead up to this thread that I posted: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/clarkemedia-presents-corruption-in-the-sfa.1100963/

I feel for you Nakia. I like you as a poster but what I don't like about you is that when you're clearly wrong, you continue to burrow into anything and everything just to seem like you've come out superior when all you've come out looking like is a giant dick.

You struggle to believe the truth of others such as when I tell you I had a family ordeal and hence went inactive and that as of next week, I will have dropped off again and instead, you believe your own lies.

I hope you are able to find your way back home tonight.
You said what I stated. I'm surprised you're continually shying away from that fact.

And I'm not surprised that you're wrong :).
Like I said, I thought you were made of sterner stuff... so you're right, I am wrong. :)

Childish could be deemed as one who edits anothers posts to include their own words.

Wow, and you're captain. I guess the Wonders had no other option since everyone jumped ship and left you stranded in a puddle of your own tears.

I edited it to say what you said in simpler terms? :confused:

Like I said, I thought you were made of sterner stuff... so you're right, I am wrong. :)
You're as weak as they come. Can't even defend yourself at all. Would have been less embarrassing if you had have just left it alone but you've gone and made a complete dill of yourself.

This is the most I've seen you cry in a long time Soggy.

It's good to see.

All the best

You're as weak as they come. Can't even defend yourself at all. Would have been less embarrassing if you had have just left it alone but you've gone and made a complete dill of yourself.

This is the most I've seen you cry in a long time Soggy.

It's good to see.

All the best
This has been fun nonetheless. Its not everyday you see Clarkey blatantly tell untruths in front of a jam packed audience... made my day. :thumbsu:

This has been fun nonetheless. Its not everyday you see Clarkey blatantly tell untruths in front of a jam packed audience... made my day. :thumbsu:
Correct. It's not everyday you see me tell untruths and today is definitely not one of them.

Allegation 1 failed, you resorted to allegation 2 and now you refuse to back those allegations up. Pathetic.

This reminds me of when you claimed to have inside information on the HaroLad saga, but refused to divulge it when queried. You're absolutely full of s**t, Soggy.

Correct. It's not everyday you see me tell untruths and today is definitely not one of them.

Allegation 1 failed, you resorted to allegation 2 and now you refuse to back those allegations up. Pathetic.
Only 1 allegation here champ, one you have your knickers in a twist over, valiantly trying to defend yourself.:thumbsu:

Sign of guilt perhaps?

Only 1 allegation here champ, one you have your knickers in a twist over, valiantly trying to defend yourself.:thumbsu:

Sign of guilt perhaps?
You were fairly active last year (remember our PM's) and you cracked the sads because the Wonders weren't doing you proud.
You know the ones where you were accusing boncer34 of cheating after every Wonders loss, the same PM's we were in agreeance with.:thumbsu:

Lol, "one allegation". You changed it halfway through our discussion.

Sign of guilt that you're lying? Not perhaps, more absolutely!

Back