Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Roys FFC v Baghdad Bandits @ BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mocking the captains English (YES i'm an English Teacher), straight the to bench.
Uh oh, did you lose an apostrophe again? I hate when they go AWOL.

ironyironyeverywhere.gif

You won about forty of them in a row. Swings and roundabouts!
No. We shotgunned the swings and roundabout! You can have the monkey bars and sandpit.

I'm not the one running mate.. Everyone knows where I am playing, can I help it that everyone wants the privlidge of being schooled by the best?
I don't want to learn how to be a FF, I'm in the backline. I'm glad you're not a teacher...

I don't want to learn how to be a FF, I'm in the backline. I'm glad you're not a teacher...

Oh I'm not gonna teach you that, I'm going to take my time to make you feel humble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB please that hurt me physically.

*fitzroybulldog gets down on bended knee in front of Loonerty*

Ohhhh Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.......Ohhhh Baby make it hurt so good, sometimes posting don't feel like it should, oh baby, it hurts so gooood.

*the crowd applauds*

Ohhhh Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.......Ohhhh Baby make it hurt so good, sometimes posting don't feel like it should, oh baby, it hurts so gooood.

*the crowd applauds*
A grammy and a standing ovation in less than 13 hours. Incredible.

*the crowd applauds*
GcOf5VY.gif

I may not pee in the pit but I may spill some beer. All good?
Spilling beer? I don't know about policies at the Roys, but in Baghdad, that's a sackable offence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back