Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2 - Sin City Swamprats v Geelong Wolves @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst home ground name in all SFA.

These two sides are pretty neutral, not like Switzerland with their hot women and awesome snow resorts but just meh who cares.

Win for your community.

I Dont Care ?? gotcha edit
Hatchy1992 ??

I don't know who you're supposed to tag with the Official Team Sheet as I never got told who was the sim dude or dudette.

TEAMS DUE THURSDAY MIDNIGHT AEST

Last edited:
fumbler doing the weekly threads:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well after that Grand OP...

Hey Wolfies! How's it going? I'd offer up a drink but think you've had a few

one_silly_wolf_again_by_woxys-d2xsd9i.jpg
Well it is Monday after all

Someone's keen to get wasted.

It's just another typical day for you in Alberton Sin City, isn't it?
Yes.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Yes.

You say that like it's a bad thing...
Some days you just need to remain focused, to make sure your under the limit for when you pick up your kid.

Sorry for Alberton related joke, that name is associated with some good jokes.

Also, while I got you here, what's the deal with your jumper? It's a combination of the Port and Fremantle jumpers. Are you trying to lure ex-Essendon supporters / players to club?

Also, while I got you here, what's the deal with your jumper? It's a combination of the Port and Fremantle jumpers. Are you trying to lure ex-Essendon supporters / players to club?

They are growing more and more by the day...

But in truth the jumper is actually a combination of the AFL and SANFL Port tops... while we've moved from Alberton we have stayed true to our roots...

These two sides are pretty neutral, not like Switzerland with their hot women and awesome snow resorts but just meh who cares.

Win for your community.

@I Don't Care ??
Hatchy1992 ??

I don't know who you're supposed to tag with the Official Team Sheet as I never got told who was the sim dude or dudette.

Thanks for the outstanding introduction, pulled out all the stops didn't ya?

Here's hoping the lads in toxic , Millky95 , Ant Bear , MannumPower , Ford Fairlane , Sublime , NSWCROW , Power Raid , Jonts and Quadzilla put in a better effort and we get our first win for the season...

Thanks for the outstanding introduction, pulled out all the stops didn't ya?

Here's hoping the lads in toxic , Millky95 , Ant Bear , MannumPower , Ford Fairlane , Sublime , NSWCROW , Power Raid , Jonts and Quadzilla put in a better effort and we get our first win for the season...

Cause I don't think Macca19 could handle another Close Contest despite him saying I Dont Care as he really is FromTheHartland .

Sorry I can't put your names in a sentence - wharfie_1870 , Schulzenfest , Wingard2Wines and Zakk Wylde .

Also, have no doubt AusHorrorStory is never going to kick a point again.

Win for your community.

@I Don't Care ??
Hatchy1992 ??

You'll never tag me with an apostrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back